Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Doggos

Started by Aryan, December 09, 2017, 05:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Although they are an inside dog, I heard pugs do their job and let you know if anyone comes to the door.

I vouch for this. He would jump and bark and run to the front door if there was someone at the front door. When he got older and developed a spinal disease and could no longer jump and run, he'd still bark.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Although they are an inside dog, I heard pugs do their job and let you know if anyone comes to the door.

I vouch for this. He would jump and bark and run to the front door if there was someone at the front door. When he got older and developed a spinal disease and could no longer jump and run, he'd still bark.

With their big  eyes, wrinkles  and flat faces, they look  like they are stuffed..

So cute.

ac_wub

Bricktop

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Bricktop"She does not recognise or accept that she is a dog.

She demands equal rights.

Mini Pins are very protective of their family. They can be a bit snarly to strangers.

They are not a common breed here. Are they common there?

No, they are not common here. However, they are in Singapore, where people seem to like "big dog" character with "small dog" ease of living in crowded apartment blocks.

Although relatively small, they don't seem to know that.

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

It depends on what sort of dog appeals. If you want a lap dog that doesn't do much, then they aren't the dog for you. If you want an energetic, loyal, intelligent and active "little" dog they are ideal. Extremely protective of their family.

">

Anonymous

I am single and I travel twice every winter. I don't think a dog would match my lifestyle.

@realAzhyaAryola

Been there, done that. I don't want the trouble now. There are plenty of other people who have the heart to do it. I excuse myself.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Been there, done that. I don't want the trouble now. There are plenty of other people who have the heart to do it. I excuse myself.

You mean the trouble of being tied down if you want to travel Azhya?

@realAzhyaAryola

Not only that, Fash. Too much trouble looking after a pet.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Not only that, Fash. Too much trouble looking after a pet.

And it's expensive too.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"You mean the trouble of being tied down if you want to travel Azhya?

The trouble resisting turning it into stir-fry...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"You mean the trouble of being tied down if you want to travel Azhya?

The trouble resisting turning it into stir-fry...

Can't you come up with something new.

Bricktop

Or turning you into dog meat.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Can't you come up with something new.

It is new.  See it anywhere else in this thread?

Anonymous

QuoteDoggos

Postby Angry White Male » Yesterday, 7:46 pm

Fashionista wrote:

She's getting really old and she's starting to cost us with veterinarian bills..

Time to turn her into stir-fry...

https://thebluecashew.net/reject-rodeo-f10/miscellaneous-thread-derailment-t5097-2660.html#p223713">https://thebluecashew.net/reject-rodeo-f10/miscellaneous-thread-derailment-t5097-2660.html#p223713

It was moved to RR by kiebers.

Angry White Male

Exactly.  So it's new in this thread, since it was removed and hidden in some trash bin thread, 'cause Kiebers is getting too sensitive and is losing sense of humour, much like most of the rest of the forum...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

QuoteDoggos

Postby Angry White Male » Yesterday, 7:46 pm

Fashionista wrote:

She's getting really old and she's starting to cost us with veterinarian bills..

Time to turn her into stir-fry...

https://thebluecashew.net/reject-rodeo-f10/miscellaneous-thread-derailment-t5097-2660.html#p223713">https://thebluecashew.net/reject-rodeo-f10/miscellaneous-thread-derailment-t5097-2660.html#p223713

It was moved to RR by kiebers.

He can't be expected to remember all the repetitive lame shit he posts.