News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Is there a RIGHT / LEFT divide on here ?

Started by IRISH KAM, December 11, 2017, 01:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Oh yeah!  I remember all the "meet up and beat up" challenges back then!  It was comical!

Nobody ever showed up for the beat down, but one could always claim he was there, and the other party failed to show!

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Oh yeah!  I remember all the "meet up and beat up" challenges back then!  It was comical!

Nobody ever showed up for the beat down, but one could always claim he was there, and the other party failed to show!

Lol I was really there once, but no one showed up, in fact the restaurant went bankrupted but they still claim they went there to eat saying I chickened out, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Angry White Male

When Scotty411 stopped posting, the rumour was that EED had killed him at a meet up!

People actually believed this shit!  It was awesome!

The fact is, is that neither Scotty, nor EED, had the drive to leave their fucking computer chairs...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"When Scotty411 stopped posting, the rumour was that EED had killed him at a meet up!

People actually believed this shit!  It was awesome!

The fact is, is that neither Scotty, nor EED, had the drive to leave their fucking computer chairs...

Buahahaha  :roll:

Zetsu

Lol now that you've mentioned it was so much fun while DV lasted.  I still remember hk boy started threatening to kill me and I gave back threats in return, we've been doing this shit for years and some how the idiot started to become paranoid and believe what I say for some dumb reason.  :yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Oh yeah!  I remember all the "meet up and beat up" challenges back then!  It was comical!

Lol I was really there once, but no one showed up, in fact the restaurant went bankrupted but they still claim they went there to eat saying I chickened out, lol.

Where, in Toronto?

When?

Angry White Male

Those were the fun forum days...  Many here weren't around then.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol now that you've mentioned it was so much fun while DV lasted.

I loved it!

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Where, in Toronto?

When?

That one was in Hong Kong, lol.

As for HK boy he lived in Vancouver and I was in Toronto, lmao.  I bluffed saying I'll be there and the moron believed it every time.

Anonymous

Where, in Toronto?

When?

That one was in Hong Kong.

I was in Toronto and he lived in Vancouver, lmao.  I bluffed saying I'll be there and the moron believed it everytime, lol.

Oh, so you obviously had no intention of meeting the other party.

Angry White Male

That was truly an era that cannot be replicated.  I have tried to hold on to the 'feel' for probably longer than I should have, but it was beautiful!

Other than Zetsu and I, I don't think there's any remaining posters currently posting here from Snitz DV, but I could be wrong.

Anonymous

Where, in Toronto?

When?

That one was in Hong Kong, lol.

As for HK boy he lived in Vancouver and I was in Toronto, lmao.  I bluffed saying I'll be there and the moron believed it every time.

Okay, I gotta ask. Who was it you were supposed to meet and who initiated the meet up?

Zetsu

Where, in Toronto?

When?

That one was in Hong Kong.

I was in Toronto and he lived in Vancouver, lmao.  I bluffed saying I'll be there and the moron believed it everytime, lol.

Oh, so you obviously had no intention of meeting the other party.

Lol couldn't get the edit right on time, there were at least a couple trolls anti-White trolls that I used to always argue with on Romero's forum.  There were one time I did really meet up but he never came, instead I wasted 2 hours taking the train and bus to HK island only to find that POS chickend out, the other hk boy I just couldn't take him seriously dispite all the death threats he gave me, lol.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"That was truly an era that cannot be replicated.  I have tried to hold on to the 'feel' for probably longer than I should have, but it was beautiful!

Other than Zetsu and I, I don't think there's any remaining posters currently posting here from Snitz DV, but I could be wrong.

Lol I really miss those guys, even the stupid airhead trolls I'd love to sh*t on them again if I had the chance.  :laugh:

Angry White Male

Nothing stays the same forever, it seems...

It was a fun forum, though!  Fuck!