News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Is there a RIGHT / LEFT divide on here ?

Started by IRISH KAM, December 11, 2017, 01:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Oh yeah!  I remember all the "meet up and beat up" challenges back then!  It was comical!

Nobody ever showed up for the beat down, but one could always claim he was there, and the other party failed to show!

Lol I was really there once, but no one showed up, in fact the restaurant went bankrupted but they still claim they went there to eat saying I chickened out, lol.

Where, in Toronto?

When?

That one was in Hong Kong.

I was in Toronto and he lived in Vancouver, lmao.  I bluffed saying I'll be there and the moron believed it everytime, lol.

Oh, so you obviously had no intention of meeting the other party.

Lol couldn't get the edit right on time, there were at least a couple trolls anti-White trolls that I used to always argue with on Romero's forum.  There were one time I did really meet up but he never claim, instead I wasted 2 hours taking the train and bus to HK island only to find that POS chickend out, the other hk boy I just couldn't take him seriously dispite all the death threats he gave me, lol.

I remember that pathetic crybaby HK Boy.  :negative:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"I remember that pathetic crybaby HK Boy.  :negative:

I offered to purchase him a one way flight back to home, fully funded, but he just couldn't accept...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Oh yeah!  I remember all the "meet up and beat up" challenges back then!  It was comical!

Nobody ever showed up for the beat down, but one could always claim he was there, and the other party failed to show!

Lol I was really there once, but no one showed up, in fact the restaurant went bankrupted but they still claim they went there to eat saying I chickened out, lol.

Where, in Toronto?

When?

That one was in Hong Kong, lol.

As for HK boy he lived in Vancouver and I was in Toronto, lmao.  I bluffed saying I'll be there and the moron believed it every time.

Okay, I gotta ask. Who was it you were supposed meet and who instigated the meet up?

Lol both of them asked me to meet up, while I just bluffed with hk boy and some other guest/lurker on the forums wanted to meet me up for my racist rants against the HK/Chinese ppl, I did went to meet up with teh guest member but turns out out he didn't went, when I found out the resturant went bankrupted when I arrived.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Looking  back, it's hard to believe HK Boy was for real. Same with Hornung/drrwin/Green Hornet.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"Looking  back, it's hard to believe HK Boy was for real. Same with Hornung/drrwin/Green Hornet.

They were real.

And you have the nerve to complain about whites...

Zetsu

Where, in Toronto?

When?

That one was in Hong Kong.

I was in Toronto and he lived in Vancouver, lmao.  I bluffed saying I'll be there and the moron believed it everytime, lol.

Oh, so you obviously had no intention of meeting the other party.

Lol couldn't get the edit right on time, there were at least a couple trolls anti-White trolls that I used to always argue with on Romero's forum.  There were one time I did really meet up but he never claim, instead I wasted 2 hours taking the train and bus to HK island only to find that POS chickend out, the other hk boy I just couldn't take him seriously dispite all the death threats he gave me, lol.

I remember that pathetic crybaby HK Boy.  :negative:

Lol hk boy was the biggest homo out of all the trolls, I really didn't expect my threats and slurs would really eat into his stupid fragile mind, I guess that's how brainwashing works on idiots.

Anonymous

Lol hk boy was the biggest homo out of all the trolls, I really didn't expect my threats and slurs would really eat into his stupid fragile mind, I guess that's how brainwashing works on idiots.

HK Boy made Blurt look masculine. Which is why I think homo boy was a troll.

Zetsu

HK Boy made Blurt look masculine. Which is why I think homo boy was a troll.

He was definitely a troll, I mean he couldn't even confirm his identity whether was he a hk immigrant or an early wave canton chinaman, and claims how racist White Canadians were and all that nonsense, and claims to leave but isn't willing too b/c he's too poor, also claims he's a rich hker and drive a lexus, I mean when someone brags about driving a imaginary lexus it's just a give away that they're poor.  :001_tongue:

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I remember that pathetic crybaby HK Boy.  :negative:

I offered to purchase him a one way flight back to home, fully funded, but he just couldn't accept...

Lol I remembered that too, the stubborn loser claims no matter how racist White Canadians are, he still wouldn't want to go back to China, I swear the guy is even more pathetic than RW.

Zetsu

I dun think the trolls were the best part on DV, lol but the sad fact was Romero's forum was supposed to be a board design for tourists visiting Vancouver to ask their question and have discussions, yet when they access the forums, the first thing they see is nothing but a bunch of troll posts and idiotic locals occupying the board, chit chatting something embarrassing with each other, I mean the whole forum was just nothing but a disgrace to Vancouverites and Canadians.  Now I can finally understand for the first time why Romero decided to close DV.

Angry White Male

Sintz DV was owned by a guy named Mike Schwartz.

The old "Club Vibes" shit...

He was making huge advertising dollars, since Snitz DV had a huge reach.  Also, due to its simplicity for posting (no registration), it worked very well at that time!

Problems happened when some of the advertisers started to pull out (Nathan Chang(e)), and was sold fairly quick after that.

Vinny bought it, and the rest is a disaster....

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Sintz DV was owned by a guy named Mike Schwartz.

The old "Club Vibes" shit...

He was making huge advertising dollars, since Snitz DV had a huge reach.  Also, due to its simplicity for posting (no registration), it worked very well at that time!

Problems happened when some of the advertisers started to pull out (Nathan Chang(e)), and was sold fairly quick after that.

Vinny bought it, and the rest is a disaster....

Didn't knew all that, I always assumed the whole time Romero was the owner of DV.  I really miss the regulars like Duce, Goat Boy, Blush, Shinta Chan, Cartman, Blue Frost, Duirmuid, Watcher, etc.

Angry White Male

Romero owned nothing.

And yes, I remember each one of those handles...

Remember when Cartman posted a pic of himself, but his jeans and the shadow made it look like he pissed his fucking pants?  Those days were pure awesome!

Angry White Male

The Duce ended up convincing him to join the Army, which he did!

No fucking joke!~

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Romero owned nothing.

And yes, I remember each one of those handles...

Remember when Cartman posted a pic of himself, but his jeans and the shadow made it look like he pissed his fucking pants?  Those days were pure awesome!

Lol I missed that pic, but it's funny just imaging it.  :laugh:  I remember Cartman as a nice cool guy, even had a dream a few years ago of him finally coming back from the army safe and sound.