Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Good morning!

Started by Superchecker, December 03, 2017, 06:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Many more commercial Diesel engine reliability problems have been seen since the first adoption of Diesel engine emissions control devices starting in 2007.  Subsequently, these emissions control regulations are getting tougher to meet, and have caused owners of newer fleets MASSIVE problems and downtime.

Since my business is not funded via taxpayer, I cannot afford the downtime.  And this is EXACTLY why I run an older unit, pre-emissions control.

I thought Vancouver had an electric fleet of buses?

Metro Vancouver has approx 240 city electric trolley buses; nearly 100 natural gas powered buses; and then we'll over 1,000 diesel buses.

Which one do you drive?

Superchecker

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Many more commercial Diesel engine reliability problems have been seen since the first adoption of Diesel engine emissions control devices starting in 2007.  Subsequently, these emissions control regulations are getting tougher to meet, and have caused owners of newer fleets MASSIVE problems and downtime.

Since my business is not funded via taxpayer, I cannot afford the downtime.  And this is EXACTLY why I run an older unit, pre-emissions control.

Metro Vancouver has approx 240 city electric trolley buses; nearly 100 natural gas powered buses; and then we'll over 1,000 diesel buses.

Which one do you drive?

I drive 40, and 60 foot diesels and some diesel hybrids.

I started back in the 90's, I  drove the 80's version of the electric trolleys.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Which one do you drive?

I drive 40, and 60 foot diesels and some diesel hybrids.

I started back in the 90's, I  drove the 80's version of the electric trolleys.

I've seen the electric fleet in Vancouver.

Anonymous

Edmonton got rid of our electric trolley buses and now our spendthrift lefty city council wants to be bring them back. :crazy:

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"Edmonton got rid of our electric trolley buses and now our spendthrift lefty city council wants to be bring them back. :crazy:

Lol I still dun understand why would ppl pay to ride on those things, I mean those things are so slow and ancient.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Edmonton got rid of our electric trolley buses and now our spendthrift lefty city council wants to be bring them back. :crazy:

Lol I still dun understand why would ppl pay to ride on those things, I mean those things are so slow and ancient.

Our city council is run by white leftists. They are not pragmatic at all.

Anonymous

Do you mean trolley buses or public transit in general?

Zetsu

I mean teh trolleys, lol everytime I see one slowly pass by in downtown Toronto or Hong Kong I always get an immpression I could run faster than that thing.  :001_tongue:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

I mean teh trolleys, lol everytime I see one slowly pass by in downtown Toronto or Hong Kong I always get an immpression I could run faster than that thing.  :001_tongue:

Ah, okay.

Anonymous

Are you finished your Christmas shopping yet Superchecker?

Anonymous

Superchecker, which union represents you?

Anonymous

Do you  have the twenty second and twenty third off Superchecker?

Anonymous