Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

BLM want a BLACK CHRISTMASS

Started by IRISH KAM, December 11, 2017, 03:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
How did they level the playing field?

They raised the manager pay I think, but the biggie was they started charging a delivery fee. Its $3 now. The driver only gets roughly .60 cents of that, like we did before the delivery fee. So now, customers think the driver gets that $3 and doesnt tip. They hurt the driver more so than leveling the playing field.

That should go entirely to the driver unless they are giving you a daily tax free fuel allowance.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
That should go entirely to the driver unless they are giving you a daily tax free fuel allowance.

Nah the .60 cent was the fuel allowance, and taxed. Then they expanded the delivery area, meaning that .60 went even less. If its free, the driver doesnt even get the .60 but instead has to spend his own money to take it. Everyone assumes the driver is getting that $3.

I blame corporate greed, plus advancing technology. They have gps on the car toppers now, which show the customer when they will get there, and shows the driver on a map back at the store for management. I guess they decided to charge the customer for this technology, and hurt the driver at the same time. Then, they limited the amount of runs we could take too. Use to be up to 3-4 pizzas at a time, so you could hit one after the other on the way to one way out, now its only 1 per time, and 2 need a manager approval.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Nah the .60 cent was the fuel allowance, and taxed. Then they expanded the delivery area, meaning that .60 went even less. If its free, the driver doesnt even get the .60 but instead has to spend his own money to take it. Everyone assumes the driver is getting that $3.

I blame corporate greed, plus advancing technology. They have gps on the car toppers now, which show the customer when they will get there, and shows the driver on a map back at the store for management. I guess they decided to charge the customer for this technology, and hurt the driver at the same time. Then, they limited the amount of runs we could take too. Use to be up to 3-4 pizzas at a time, so you could hit one after the other on the way to one way out, now its only 1 per time, and 2 need a manager approval.

Where is the corporate greed? The franchisee would be the one putting up the money for the GPS and the one getting the money from the $3 charge.

Blazor

Where is the corporate greed? The franchisee would be the one putting up the money for the GPS and the one getting the money from the $3 charge.

My bad, franchise greed  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"How do you have a black Christmas?  All of this BLM is getting out of hand.

Black LIES dont Matter .

Its the Nigger yet again suffering from an inferiority complex .

( Cos the Nigger is proven to have the Highest levels of Retardation . FACT )

So then view themselves as Elite .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

kiebers

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"How do you have a black Christmas?  All of this BLM is getting out of hand.

They want people to shop in stores owned by blacks. Not unreasonable. But still far fetched. Everyone still wants the best price and shopping community shops normally is not the best priced....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

They want people to shop in stores owned by blacks. Not unreasonable. But still far fetched. Everyone still wants the best price and shopping community shops normally is not the best priced....

I shop at Walmart and most of their products are made in China, but the company is American based..

Most middle class people don't have the luxury of shopping only same ethnicity owned businesses.

kiebers

I shop at Walmart and most of their products are made in China, but the company is American based..

Most middle class people don't have the luxury of shopping only same ethnicity owned businesses.

Exactly. I would love to see where the BLM folks that came up with that shopped. Not only that I would love to know what their income is compared to the ones they want shopping locally.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Exactly. I would love to see where the BLM folks that came up with that shopped. Not only that I would love to know what their income is compared to the ones they want shopping locally.

I think we would see they are not practicing what they preach.

Angry White Male

Replace White Santa with a Black Santa?

Or just have White Santa go all Al Jolson with a tin of black shoe polish maybe?