The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

The definition of stupidity is to do the same thing over and over, and expect a different result.

BF2 is BF1 in every respect.

It will end up in the same ditch, with the same clowns clambering out of the wreckage looking for new homes.

Aryan

Less of the 'clown' Lavender Arse.....

As for BF, someone on 4Chan claims to know his identity, this should be interesting as he's been extremely careful to keep it secret over the years.  :laugh:

Bricktop

Oh, WOW....

We could finally get to know what his REAL name is!!! My life is complete if that happens. The cream on the cake will be knowing where he LIVES??

Is there any chance we'd find out who Corset Kunt is???

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F3ohzdQYqPZHHBBBYu4%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1">

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Less of the 'clown' Lavender Arse.....

Oh, yeah...like a scabby scally from the armpit of England is going to intimidate me...

Know what WE called "security" operatives when I was in Plod?

INMATES.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Oh, yeah...like a scabby scally from the armpit of England is going to intimidate me...

INMATES.

All of England is an armpit.

Aryan

Looks like someone was hitting the whisky hard last night.  :laugh3:

Settle down old timer, nobody is trying to 'intimidate' anyone, this is teh internetz after all and my name isn't Breakfall/Gallium....

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"

INMATES.

Where I live it isn't...

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Looks like someone was hitting the whisky hard last night.  :laugh3:

Settle down old timer, nobody is trying to 'intimidate' anyone, this is teh internetz after all and my name isn't Breakfall/Gallium....

Only the cheap stuff...J&B. But I like it when I feel the need to quaff rather than savour.

Old timer? Someone's looking for a clip around the lughole... ac_beating

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

INMATES.

Where I live it isn't...

You haven't travelled enough to give an opinion. All of England is an armpit.

Bricktop

Watch it, Herm...Puds are pretty proud of their armpit.

Now, Peterborough, by contrast, is a picturesque centre of refinement and sophsitication.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

INMATES.

Where I live it isn't...

You haven't travelled enough to give an opinion. All of England is an armpit.

Worse than Israel?

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Looks like someone was hitting the whisky hard last night.  :laugh3:

Only the cheap stuff...J&B. But I like it when I feel the need to quaff rather than savour.

Old timer? Someone's looking for a clip around the lughole... ac_beating

:s0403:  :roll:

Gaon

I saw SCOUSE's posts on Vancouver memebee. I think he and Extralegs are the same person.

But, if they are not, I actually share some common ground with SCOUSE. I consider myself an Israeli, not a Jew. As an atheist, I can't stand religious Jews. Israel is a de facto secular state, but I would like to see it become official.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"I saw SCOUSE's posts on Vancouver memebee. I think he and Extralegs are the same person.

But, if they are not, I actually share some common ground with SCOUSE. I consider myself an Israeli, not a Jew. As an atheist, I can't stand religious Jews. Israel is a de facto secular state, but I would like to see it become official.

EL is not Scouser. He's just your run of the mill attention whoring troll.

Scouser,  on the other hand, truly beilieves he is a victim. His ideology contradicts itself and is very poorly thought out of course. He would have a hard time fitting you into his vision of the world. If I understand you correctly, you are a nationalist, but not a Zionist.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"I saw SCOUSE's posts on Vancouver memebee. I think he and Extralegs are the same person.

A secular holy land??

That's an oxymoron.