Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Im not gonna lie, its a long video, but I promise, it will wake you up! This is the video that woke me up 10 years ago. I knew things were amiss before, but this summed up a lot, lot of info in this one. A lil dated, again 10 years ago, but it catches you up on the corruption, and gives you an idea how things are, needs updating for sure though. I believe this video is prolly exactly what Scouse keeps trying to warn us about. This is also when, I put my glasses on.

I present.... Wake Up Call - New World Order documentary from 2008....

">

It's far too long Blazor.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I understand, and agree lol, but its only because there is so much information. There are Parts, so one could watch some of it, and come back to it another time. Some can be skipped if need be, but there is so much information. After I had watched this, everything began to make sense, and you see things in a new light. You know how Wazzzup opened your mind, this is my way of opening your mind as well lol. About 75-80% of it is worth watching, lots of FACTS.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I understand, and agree lol, but its only because there is so much information. There are Parts, so one could watch some of it, and come back to it another time. Some can be skipped if need be, but there is so much information. After I had watched this, everything began to make sense, and you see things in a new light. You know how Wazzzup opened your mind, this is my way of opening your mind as well lol. About 75-80% of it is worth watching, lots of FACTS.

My mind opened fom decades of living abroad.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
My mind opened fom decades of living abroad.

:thumbup:

Wazzzup

Jew, Ami Horowitz exposes what is going on in the Caravan--most likely US leftist organizations pushing for open borders are paying for it.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Jew, Ami Horowitz exposes what is going on in the Caravan--most likely US leftist organizations pushing for open borders are paying for it.

">

Somebody is financing the caravan.

Bricktop

The people funding and promoting this are traitors.

This is the world the left wants to create. The voters must make them accountable for their treachery.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"The people funding and promoting this are traitors.

This is the world the left wants to create. The voters must make them accountable for their treachery.

They were offered asylum by Mexico, but declined the offer. Would refugees fleeing for their lives do that.

Bricktop

They are neither refugees, nor fleeing for their lives.

They are cockroaches looking to curtail legal process to force their way into the US.

And if Trump let's them through, there will be MILLIONS more.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"They are neither refugees, nor fleeing for their lives.

They are cockroaches looking to curtail legal process to force their way into the US.

It won't be Trump that lets them through. It will be activist judges who determine they have a right to enter and apply for asylum.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Bricktop"They are neither refugees, nor fleeing for their lives.

It won't be Trump that lets them through. It will be activist judges who determine they have a right to enter and apply for asylum.

Prog money is paying for the caravan of lawbreakers. Their money and power will get them in. But, those same progs would never live on the same block as those in the caravan.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Herman"But, those same progs would never live on the same block as those in the caravan.

Of course not!  The saying goes...  "Tolerance for Diversity is directly proportional to your distance away from it."  Or something along that line...

cc

Quote from: "Herman"My mind opened from decades of living abroad.

Opened to "what", Herm?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

I'm giving some latitude - watched to 21:00  so far ....

So far lots of words .. lots of drama, .... lots of historical events ... lots of "dramatic / dire sounding" voices ...  lots of dramatic claims ... lots of quotes that if tracked down to be true would be "opinions" ... absolutely Zero proofs of anything ...  so far

Warning - this post was edited - What you see now was the end result after 94 edits
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"I'm giving some latitude - watched to 21:00  so far ....

So far lots of words .. lots of drama, .... lots of historical events ... lots of "dramatic / dire sounding" voices ...  lots of dramatic claims ... lots of quotes that if tracked down to be true would be "opinions" ... absolutely Zero proofs of anything ...  so far

Warning - this post was edited - What you see now was the end result after 94 edits

:roll:

Glad you've made it 21 mins in so far CC  :laugh:

Its 10 years old too dont forget.

Also dont let this be the final word on anything, research is always key, this simply shines a light on things, that the sheep are normally blinded to see.

Holy shit that rhymed  :laugh: