The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

OK. I'm really trying here. I'm at 36.00  and I've got some guy in a fedora, a handlebar mustache and a beard.. Yet above still applies, Zero proofs or anything even close to "probability" much less absolute fact

A point that comes for me is "if it started in early 1900s, and big things were done to make it happen in the 1910s and 20s, and this is a force powerful enough to take over the world, how come such a "powerful force" has not taken over many many decades ago?

Followup point, people who are power crazy "want it now, or at least soon enough for them to benefits from" - human nature 101 - and will not go to great lengths for their great great great grandchildren to benefit from a century or more in the future

Worse, "Now saying goes back to 1776 and Illuminati laid out rules  to take over the world"  ... a long time for such great power to take over

Literature 101 - If you are going to hold your audience, you must feed them them some red meat early and often .. and hunger for something makes me think of going to the mezzanine for popcorn and chocolate bar

Now seeing a bit on Masons. He says most don't get past 3rd degree so know little to nothing of what goes on higher up & very few get very high much less to the 33rd floor. I know a bit about that as my mate's  stepfather was a 33 level for 2 decades, was Chief Poohbah for Canada for years ...  and as a great speaker practically worshiped by knew others high up the chain, he and mom were woo'd to go to all major US cities to speak and tutor other 33s,  .... became head Puhbah  for all of N America for a while)

We spent a lot of time in his presence from fishing to jabbering and he couldn't blow his nose without screwing it up, so it's  losing me a bit with that one

Strange, he was a powerful Shadow Cabinet figure in the Conservative party and very adamant about govt should be from lower levels and a very religious person (all contrary to everything within the "plan")

Edits reduced to 67. As I said, I'm really trying here .. for the benefit of man and womankind - and you are keeping me off the streets and out of trouble
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

48.30 - "I have pictures showing all living presidents at Bohemian Grove wearing red and black KKK garb including pointed head dress and everything"  .... "That's quite a sight, right? seeing them dressed as KKK?"

as he showed them in separate pics (could be taken anywhere) in business suits? WTF?

"I have pics of presidents in KKK garb attending a depiction of human sacrifice  .... but I'm not gonna show em ... nya nya nya nya nya "

hmmmm ... almost enough

58.00 ... oops, 9/11 ..... Been there done that too many times .... That's enough ... I gave it a big chance. It blew it for 58 minutes straight ... I'm outa it

58 minutes of talk an innuendo .... and not one proof of anything

Only 27 edits .... I''m getting better

Gaon

cc, do you believe that 9-11 was an Al Qaeda attack that had been planned for years?
The Russian Rock It

cc

my mate called it after we actually saw the intel of operation Bojinka in the Filippines  ... he called the 5 likely buildings and 3 were hit  .. . and made me a believer too. If 4th plane had made it through, he would  have picked all 4 correct

We studied KSM, the only Al Q leader that mattered from Jan 7 1995  when his place was raided a few blocks from us (followed by our Intell head general friend showing us much of the info) .... knowing that some morning we would wake to the towers (and likely more) getting  hit

Also, 93 tower mission of his nephew failed and islam does not take well to failure

If one knew details of Bojinka & 93, the towers etc were no brainers actually

Gaon

Quote from: "cc"my mate called it after we actually saw the intel of operation Bojinka in the Filippines  ... he called the 5 likely buildings and 3 were hit  .. . and made me a believer too. If 4th plane had made it through, he would  have picked all 4 correct

We studied KSM, the only Al Q leader that mattered from Jan 7 1995  when his place was raided a few blocks from us (followed by our Intell head general friend showing us much of the info) .... knowing that some morning we would wake to the towers (and likely more) getting  hit

Also, 93 tower mission of his nephew failed and islam does not take well to failure

If one knew details of Bojinka & 93, the towers etc were no brainers actually

How did you get access to that kind of intel?
The Russian Rock It

cc

We were friends of the former General of Intel who took us in 2 days after they raided KSM's place

It was a huge deal in Manila at that time ... kill pope in 2 weeks, bomb many planes 1/2 way over Pacific, ram some buildings etc

... a "thing in the fils for some Generals etc. is to show off your "American" friends, lol .. and to impress us with his powers  also .. we lucked right in to that and learned LOTS  ... saw big Mall bombing a year late  ... and have been studying islam ever since .. . and especially KSM

He had been Intel chief for Marcos but retained full privileges

Gaon

Quote from: "cc"We were friends of the former General of Intel who took us in 2 days after they raided KSM's place

It was a huge deal in Manila at that time ... kill pope in 2 weeks, bomb many planes 1/2 way over Pacific, ram some buildings etc

... a "thing in the fils for many is to show off your American friends, lol .. and to impress them also .. we lucked right in to that  ... saw big Mall bombing a year late  ... and have been studying islam ever since .. . and especially KSM

He had been Intel chief for Marcos but retained full privileges

That would explain how you got to see that intel.
The Russian Rock It

cc

Right place, right time and knew right person .. lucked in

Fils knew things and tried to warn US after busting KSM's Bojinka .. but they didn't listen ... we listened and expected  what was coming

Blazor

Thanks for trying CC lol. You do get credit for trying  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Welcome ... and thanks ... did almost hour ... will likely go back just to see what fuels some people

Edit, lol - A thing that struck me was Ghergan's reactions to Jones  .. that gave me pause

Blazor

Awesome!

That was just the starter video that did it for me. I have watched and read thousands of hours worth of stuff like that. My one friend took off with it, and surpassed me even back when we were getting into it. These days though I dont research into it as much as I use to, had to take a break. Felt like I was looking at the same stuff after a while and wasnt learning anything new. Also began to feel as if there was nothing that could be done, other than spread the word.

Bastard Factory

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bastard Factory"NAZI LOSE WAR

Move on race pigs

Exactly! :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bastard Factory"NAZI LOSE WAR

Move on race pigs

Exactly! :thumbup:

Most people would agree with you and BF.

Blazor

Found this, thought it was interesting....

https://christiansfortruth.com/turkish-police-recover-stolen-jewish-torah-scrolls-decorated-with-satanic-illuminati-symbology/">https://christiansfortruth.com/turkish- ... symbology/">https://christiansfortruth.com/turkish-police-recover-stolen-jewish-torah-scrolls-decorated-with-satanic-illuminati-symbology/