The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Entire Family Turns Transgender

Started by Aryan, December 15, 2017, 05:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
A trend?

That's exactly what it is.

I don't know one person who has decided to changes genders because it's trendy.

The point is it's been put in people's heads and promoted. Years ago people who wanted to change sex would have been locked in a mental hospital, not put on a pedestal and their mental illness celebrated.  

I know most people on here won't believe me, but this has all been planned, and is an effort to turn western civilisation upside down. Men can be women, bad is good, everything is being turned on it's head.  It's all laid out in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

I'm a Zionist and I never planned on turning you into a woman SCOUSE.

You're not a political Zionist.  :laugh:

Anonymous

A trend?

The point is it's been put in people's heads and promoted. Years ago people who wanted to change sex would have been locked in a mental hospital, not put on a pedestal and their mental illness celebrated.  

I know most people on here won't believe me, but this has all been planned, and is an effort to turn western civilisation upside down. Men can be women, bad is good, everything is being turned on it's head.  It's all laid out in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

I'm a not a political anything..

But, nearly all dispensationalist Christians are extreme Zionists and there a lot more of them than Zionist Jews.

Aryan

A trend?

I'm a not a political anything..

But, nearly all dispensationalist Christians are extreme Zionists and there a lot more of them than Zionist Jews.

Yeah, I've been reading on another forum how America in particular has loads of pro Israel Christians......

There must have been some severe brainwashing going on in certain Christian circles. That goes for the ones who support homosexuality too.   :yuk:

Anonymous

Yeah, I've been reading on another forum how America in particular has loads of pro Israel Christians......

There must have been some severe brainwashing going on in certain Christian circles. That goes for the ones who support homosexuality too.   :yuk:

America has loads of bible believing Christians..

I keep telling you those SJW's are not Christians at all.