News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Modern "pop" music is scientifically proven as crap.

Started by Bricktop, December 18, 2017, 06:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Micky Dolenz could not play any instruments. Nor could Davy Jones, who was an actor, not a musician.

Peter Tork was a folk musician and Mike Nesmith had limited guitar skills. All were selected for their acting ability, as a means of countering the British Invasion led by the Beatles. It was a farce.

Angry White Male

Everything is an illusion.

More and more I see this...

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Ya, Satellite radio was certainly a breath of fresh air when I had it, but I'm not in my car for long enough to generally enjoy it to the point of paying for it, so I didn't.

Certainly something that may be useful in my old Kenworth, but then I'd have to get the hardware to make that work.

Don't you guys have DAB+ terrestrial radio stations yet?
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

How about a mini DAB+ radio module with bluetooth, window suction cup, and external antenna?

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"How about a mini DAB+ radio module with bluetooth, window suction cup, and external antenna?

It would cost him 50-100 bucks, but he's too poor for it now that he's making huge crypto whale waves.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Micky Dolenz could not play any instruments. Nor could Davy Jones, who was an actor, not a musician.

Peter Tork was a folk musician and Mike Nesmith had limited guitar skills. All were selected for their acting ability, as a means of countering the British Invasion led by the Beatles. It was a farce.

What about Kiss?

Are they a real band?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Micky Dolenz could not play any instruments. Nor could Davy Jones, who was an actor, not a musician.

What about Kiss?

Are they a real band?

Believe it or not, they are. They suck, but they have been a real band from the start. Same with U2 who could not play either.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"

What about Kiss?

Are they a real band?

No, not remotely. They are a circus act.

But as far as I know their music is their own...no-one could make music that bad as a business venture.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Bricktop"How about a mini DAB+ radio module with bluetooth, window suction cup, and external antenna?

It would cost him 50-100 bucks, but he's too poor for it now that he's making huge crypto whale waves.

Is that what it cost you?

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Is that what it cost you?

Kogan had a special on them awhile ago. Think it was around 60 bucks AUD. Decent quality and good reception in the burbs and slightly regional areas.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Yeah, that's what Don the Gimp said over at Third Rail.

Idiot.

Frood

He bought the same thing I bought?

Geriatric shithead.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Keep digging that hole, twerp...I enjoy watching you make an asshole of yourself.