The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Memebee has become unglued......

Started by Obvious Li, October 14, 2012, 07:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

big ruckus over there...it seems the beautiful people, the progressive ones, to which everything sexual is ok.......those who opened the sexual pandora's box....are now objecting to certain posters posting objectionable material and are calling the cops on those members...

my my my...how silly the leftards have become....next up...calling anyone who does not vote for obama...racist........say it isn't so.....lolololol

Securious

WOW! how wonderful~ The Hammer has fallen finally. That's the sick forum they created now reaping their rewards, paybacks' a bitch aint'it.

Gary Oak

Those freaks can be freaks without me. I feel an aversion to even taking a look at what's going on there

Obvious Li

yes...it is just the same as DV was in the months before it imploded....once all the normal people leave the freaks turn on each other......fuck em all isay

Frost

Well good for them if they are gay, but so what, it's nothing new, and most people don't care.

It gets really annoying hearing about the stuff all the time, it's the same with your buddy talking about what he did with his girl last night .

Obvious Li, your right about what DV turned into, it seemed to change into a gay bar with the spamming of one or two people.

It's a shame since it was a good forum at one time.

Romero

I find it pretty funny claiming that the reg forum is some sort of gay forum. Honestly, I've never seen homosexuality discussed so much anywhere until this forum.

Shen Li can't seem to make a post without calling someone homo and effeminate. Obvious Li can't stop thinking about queens and pansies. Gary Oak wonders if I've had cocks in my mouth. And then there's Gay Boy Bob, who isn't gay, but pretends he's gay!

This forum is obsessed with homosexuality.

Quote from: "Shen Li"Oh no Frosty, I could care less if anyone is gay or not.

:lol:

Do a search on how often you call someone "homo" and "effeminate".

Anonymous

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/044/778/hatersgonnacat.jpg?1318992465">

Anonymous

not sure how to say this but - mr. obvious li, your avatar has become unglued moar:)

Anonymous

err. did you tell them that some of the worst venom is yours;)

Anonymous

Anonymous

no dear.. they were telling it like it is to them:)

Anonymous

i'm cool with that. i'm also cool with how memebee is.. it's a living medium that's self-regulating for the most part.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"I post on another Asian forum too. Recently we had a discussion about forum etiquette and I introduced bb's forum to them. Here is a sample of the comments that followed:
QuoteI read that forum.... well the first page and the last page - I assumed the middle pages were filled with the same venom and denigration as the those two pages and I didn't feel like reading any more of it. Total aside but a. isn't that forum moderated? Why can't people argue without insulting each other back to the stone age?

Quoteit is full of nasty middle aged adolescents.

QuoteI think that is being insulting to adolescents

Um, all you've ever done is spill venom and denigration. You practically can't go a single post without insulting people and calling them childish names.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"I post on another Asian forum too. Recently we had a discussion about forum etiquette and I introduced bb's forum to them. Here is a sample of the comments that followed:
QuoteI read that forum.... well the first page and the last page - I assumed the middle pages were filled with the same venom and denigration as the those two pages and I didn't feel like reading any more of it. Total aside but a. isn't that forum moderated? Why can't people argue without insulting each other back to the stone age?

Quoteit is full of nasty middle aged adolescents.

QuoteI think that is being insulting to adolescents

Um, all you've ever done is spill venom and denigration. You practically can't go a single post without insulting people and calling them childish names.

Romero

Check out the posts. I'll call people out when they're homophobic, Islamophobic, racist and sexist, but you're all "you're a homo, white leftist, effeminate, ladybody"...

Look at the posts. You'll find that you're the most childish name caller here.