The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

White Shaming

Started by Anonymous, December 31, 2017, 04:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Many white girls will only go out with white guys, many Chinese girls will only go out with white guys. Oriental guys, black guys Arab guys, native guys, east Indian men all have to try so much harder than white guys to get dates and it hurts. This is white privilege. It is cruel and unfair.

That's not true, I know so many nice Asian guys that ended up marrying a White girl.  If the Asian dude can't get a girlfriend, the problem lies within their attitude than just skin tone.

Lance Leftardashian is that fucking asshole Gary Joak.

Lol is that really him?  At first I was wondering where did Rambo went, but now that you've mentioned it all makes sense.  :laugh:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Many white girls will only go out with white guys, many Chinese girls will only go out with white guys. Oriental guys, black guys Arab guys, native guys, east Indian men all have to try so much harder than white guys to get dates and it hurts. This is white privilege. It is cruel and unfair.

That's not true, I know so many nice Asian guys that ended up marrying a White girl.  If the Asian dude can't get a girlfriend, the problem lies within their attitude than just skin tone.

Lance Leftardashian is that fucking asshole Gary Joak.

Lol is that really him?  At first I was wondering where did Rambo went, but now that you've mentioned it all makes sense.  :laugh:

It is Joak.

Wazzzup

Tucker Carlson iis right.  Attacking white people will lead to increased white nationalism.

">

mugwump

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Tucker Carlson iis right.  Attacking white people will lead to increased white nationalism.

">

I wouldn't say nationalism, but some white Americans and Canadians will stop being sheep.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "mugwump"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Tucker Carlson iis right.  Attacking white people will lead to increased white nationalism.

">

I wouldn't say nationalism, but some white Americans and Canadians will stop being sheep.

Fair enough mugster,  I stand corrected.

Anonymous

">

Maybe white Americans, but white Canadians will keep taking it in the ass from progtards.

Wazzzup

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"

">

Maybe white Americans, but white Canadians will keep taking it in the ass from progtards.
I'm not sure why, but it seems that in general, white Americans are more conservative than white Canadians.  (Maybe its America's south and its connection to Christianity.)

Whereas American Asians are more liberal than Canadian Asians.

Our two countries are very similar, but as I get to know more about Canada (and other western countries) I see some subtle differences like these.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Herman"

">

I'm not sure why, but it seems that in general, white Americans are more conservative than white Canadians.  (Maybe its America's south and its connection to Christianity.)

Whereas American Asians are more liberal than Canadian Asians.

Our two countries are very similar, but as I get to know more about Canada (and other western countries) I see some subtle differences like these.
Yes, yes, yes. I lurked more than posted on Asian American forums forums. Most posters were young and lived in California, New York, Chicago and the DC area. Bernie Sanders base. Needless to say they were not to receptive to my fiscal conservatism.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I'm not sure why, but it seems that in general, white Americans are more conservative than white Canadians.  (Maybe its America's south and its connection to Christianity.)

This is what it is, I do believe.  Canadians aren't as religious, as a whole, as the US is.  Especially, as you've mentioned, the South.

I spent two years long-haul trucking in the US, when I was in my early 20's, and I saw this first hand.  Depending on where I was, and who I was dealing with, religion was much more prominent in the States, than it is here!

Lance Leftardashian

WHite people must atone for the wrongs of history and the suffering that these wrongs have caused.
I care, you pay

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"WHite people must atone for the wrongs of history and the suffering that these wrongs have caused.

You should read more about history.  Ya know...about other races, countries and happenings...shit that goes back thousands of years...you might learn a thing or two.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"WHite people must atone for the wrongs of history and the suffering that these wrongs have caused.

You should read more about history.  Ya know...about other races, countries and happenings...shit that goes back thousands of years...you might learn a thing or two.

He seems content wearing blinders.....he's not the only person here like that.

Frood

How does go fck yourself work for you?
Blahhhhhh...

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

He seems content wearing blinders.....he's not the only person here like that.

ac_lmfao FASH  Ya couldnt make that Shit UP !

FASH ur Bias Fruit Blinders are legendary here .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Print
User actions