Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

White Shaming

Started by Anonymous, December 31, 2017, 04:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"WHite people must atone for the wrongs of history and the suffering that these wrongs have caused.

You should read more about history.  Ya know...about other races, countries and happenings...shit that goes back thousands of years...you might learn a thing or two.

He seems content wearing blinders.....he's not the only person here like that.

ac_lmfao FASH  Ya couldnt make that Shit UP !

FASH ur Bias Fruit Blinders are legendary here .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"WHite people must atone for the wrongs of history and the suffering that these wrongs have caused.

How does go fck yourself work for you?

It works for me. But not Gary Joak.

Berry Sweet

The fartin dragon seems to be getting boring...white people are more interesting...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"The fartin dragon seems to be getting boring...white people are more interesting...

Joak is a real asshole.

Berry Sweet

I've never really paid attention...he's generally the same shit over and over...long repetitive posts...or same boring shit over and over...I tend to skip posts on idiots like that, don't bother reading them...maybe that's why I haven't kept up with a lot of bullshit...I don't bother.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I've never really paid attention...he's generally the same shit over and over...long repetitive posts...or same boring shit over and over...I tend to skip posts on idiots like that, don't bother reading them...maybe that's why I haven't kept up with a lot of bullshit...I don't bother.

Gary Joak is just as paranoid as Scouse. But,under Joak's bed he sees Asian men, and Scouse has Jews hiding under the piss stained twin mattress of his musty council flat.

Wazzzup

I saw a few Gary Oak posts at VF that I thought were pretty good, so maybe I missed the bad ones.

Aryan

Hey Seoulfag, everyone's laughing at your tiny pecker over on VF.  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hey Seoulfag, everyone's laughing at your tiny pecker over on VF.  ac_lmfao

You and Gary Oak are everybody on VF?

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hey Seoulfag, everyone's laughing at your tiny pecker over on VF.  ac_lmfao

Fash you'll end up going blind with all the lurking and peeping you do!  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Fash you'll end up going blind with all the lurking and peeping you do!  ac_biggrin

I don't need to in this case SCOUSE..

Seoul gets along very well with the owner of VF.

Rambo Wong

The white people should be ashamed for how they treated the Chinese working on the railroad and the headtax.

Frood

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"The white people should be ashamed for how they treated the Chinese working on the railroad and the headtax.

They did similarly to the Irish.
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"The white people should be ashamed for how they treated the Chinese working on the railroad and the headtax.

The White railroad builders back then were treated badly also...  just how things were done back then!  You had to be tough!