Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

White Shaming

Started by Anonymous, December 31, 2017, 04:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"The white people should be ashamed for how they treated the Chinese working on the railroad and the headtax.

The White railroad builders back then were treated badly also...  just how things were done back then!  You had to be tough!

Life was shit for just about everybody before electricity, cars and antibiotics  I can't believe we made it this far.

Angry White Male

People often forget history, and think Whitey always had it easy, while oppressing the minorities.  This is not the case.

My Grandparents were just old enough to remember how bad thing were in Germany, just prior to WWII.  Things were not good there at that time, and that in part did allow for the Third Reich to grow as it did.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Angry White Male"People often forget history, and think Whitey always had it easy, while oppressing the minorities.  This is not the case.

My Grandparents were just old enough to remember how bad thing were in Germany, just prior to WWII.  Things were not good there at that time, and that in part did allow for the Third Reich to grow as it did.

I remember my father collected stamps and he showed me the twenty million mark stamps.  talk about inflation, yikes.

Probably every or nearly every culture on the planet has dominated and oppressed another, its what humans do.  Whites were just better at it, because they usually had better technology.

Wazzzup

A new video from Vice News published Friday focuses on a healing retreats for "Women of Color" where participants can go to get away from white people.

The founder says that white people are so destructive that they "shouldn't even have passports."

The retreat is called the "Women of Color Healing Retreat" and takes place in Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica. Vice News notes that it "specifically banned white people."

The narrator notes that one attendee "needed a break–from white people."

The founder, Andrea X, expressed the opinion that white people–but white Americans specifically, shouldn't be allowed to have passports or travel.

"I have no tips for a white person" she said. "My tip to white people is to let us have our space, let us have our room, and go hang out with other white people. We're okay. You know, you've done enough damage."

Andrea X also says that she "decided one day to just eliminate white people from my personal life" due to "microaggressions" and "passive-aggressiveness."[/quote]

Wait, what a about a place for whites to get away from black people?  No way, that would be waycisss!!!!

Bricktop

Which just goes to show that racism is now reversed...its good to be a victim. It validates your hatred of not being white.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"A new video from Vice News published Friday focuses on a healing retreats for "Women of Color" where participants can go to get away from white people.

The founder says that white people are so destructive that they "shouldn't even have passports."

The retreat is called the "Women of Color Healing Retreat" and takes place in Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica. Vice News notes that it "specifically banned white people."

The narrator notes that one attendee "needed a break–from white people."

The founder, Andrea X, expressed the opinion that white people–but white Americans specifically, shouldn't be allowed to have passports or travel.

"I have no tips for a white person" she said. "My tip to white people is to let us have our space, let us have our room, and go hang out with other white people. We're okay. You know, you've done enough damage."

Andrea X also says that she "decided one day to just eliminate white people from my personal life" due to "microaggressions" and "passive-aggressiveness."

Wait, what a about a place for whites to get away from black people?  No way, that would be waycisss!!!![/quote]
A racist spa.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I remember my father collected stamps and he showed me the twenty million mark stamps.  talk about inflation, yikes.

Oh yeah!  I have a 100,000 Mark note sitting in my desk drawer right now.  Might have bought a book of matches back then, and nothing more.

Sadly, the old inflation money is pretty common, and not worth that much at all!  Just like it was back then!

realgrimm

https://78.media.tumblr.com/c9231d5ea90f3333d5dffb71d95feb17/tumblr_p41rz8iZHR1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"https://78.media.tumblr.com/c9231d5ea90f3333d5dffb71d95feb17/tumblr_p41rz8iZHR1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

How dare Wazzzup vote for someone this man doesn't like.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "realgrimm"https://78.media.tumblr.com/c9231d5ea90f3333d5dffb71d95feb17/tumblr_p41rz8iZHR1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

How dare Wazzzup vote for someone this man doesn't like.

LOL.. funny thing is this guy/girl/gender fluid is pretty close to what I'd imagine LUMP to look like IRL

Anonymous

I imagine Wazzzup to be in better shape and neater than this person.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "realgrimm"LOL.. funny thing is this guy/girl/gender fluid is pretty close to what I'd imagine LUMP to look like IRL

Nope not even close :negative:

Here's how I picture grimm IRL

https://lankvilledailynews.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/ugly_man.jpg"> :laugh3:

realgrimm

he had and avatar that left an imprint and made my opinion a little bias , and I said "pretty close" I picture him clean shaven but definitely portly

realgrimm

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "realgrimm"LOL.. funny thing is this guy/girl/gender fluid is pretty close to what I'd imagine LUMP to look like IRL

I wouldn't get caught dead in that color cardigan

See how I resemble my avatar though

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

That looks like a man in transition to a woman or the other way around.