Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Whats IN Your WATER?

Started by realgrimm, January 06, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

We've got to boil or filter our water when camping.  :sad:

Unless it rains and the tarps are clean.

Damn that sucks. I'll be honest, I filter mine just in case. But that water looks so clean where I go camping, and it comes right out of the mountain, so you prolly could drink it straight. Never know if a bear had shat upstream or not  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I liked what I was shown, but it's too big.

Thats what she said!

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Thats what she said!

ac_blush

Blazor

Thats what she said!

ac_blush

Hehe  :laugh:

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

We've got to boil or filter our water when camping.  :sad:

Unless it rains and the tarps are clean.

Damn that sucks. I'll be honest, I filter mine just in case. But that water looks so clean where I go camping, and it comes right out of the mountain, so you prolly could drink it straight. Never know if a bear had shat upstream or not  :laugh:

Some of our mountain streams might be ok to drink from, and supplies in the deep interior but as you mentioned, why risk it.

If we're remote we boil.

Semi remote, we ceramic filter then uv it.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

I love cooking with that water, and nothing like crawling out of your tent on a cold morning with woods and sunshine, firing up the campfire, and having a nice cup of coffee/tea while enjoying the surroundings of nature and no fucking people lol.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Blazor" nothing like crawling out of your tent on a cold morning with woods and sunshine, firing up the campfire, and having a nice cup of coffee/tea [size=150]and a spliff[/size] while enjoying the surroundings of nature and no fucking people lol.

fixed

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Blazor" nothing like crawling out of your tent on a cold morning with woods and sunshine, firing up the campfire, and having a nice cup of coffee/tea [size=150]and a spliff[/size] while enjoying the surroundings of nature and no fucking people lol.

fixed

You know me TOO well  :roll:

ac_drinks

realgrimm

Nothing like baking out in nature, I used to love roaming threw the woods with a 40oz , sac O weed w papers and mixer(in tupperware) , pack of hot dogs and Jerky, flashlight, lighter, strike anywhere waterproof matches and a can of hair spray oh and plenty of garbage bags w a water proof bonding agent(crazy glue is good in a pinch and it fuses the bags) .. Take it off road and get lost for awhile ..

Blazor

Damn, a lot of that I take too lol.

I almost laughed at the hair spray one, imagining you with volume in your hair, then realized what the hair spray was actually for lol.

realgrimm

https://78.media.tumblr.com/9412f5f681ead659a2410156f504a115/tumblr_p2aw7z3HvF1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

Blazor

Almost like that lol, though that one reminds me of Soul Glow, like from that movie Coming to America lol.