News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Has Mel been banned after his latest rant?

Started by Bricktop, January 17, 2018, 06:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

mugwump

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"If anyone is acting like a dumb bitch it's you Bricktop for attacking evs like that.

Attacking her?

Son, she got the full metal jacket Rotwang, Brawl Hall reg quality workover.

Some of my best work.

That Yug is a deceitful, lying, abrasive piece of shit, and yes, you may quote me.

Frood

I'm not going to bother quoting you. You're wrong and you're behaving like an obnoxious overgrown 5 year old.
Blahhhhhh...

mugwump

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm not going to bother quoting you. You're wrong and you're behaving like an obnoxious overgrown 5 year old.

You and Bricktop are both good posters. AGW, not even close.

Frood

I like reading Bricktop except when he's behaving like an angry douche, then I tune out. AGW has his moments but he drunkposts too much.
Blahhhhhh...

mugwump

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I like reading Bricktop except when he's behaving like an angry douche, then I tune out. AGW has his moments but he drunkposts too much.

AGW drunk posts ALL THE TIME. The only question is how drunk he is.

Bricktop

He's not drunk. There is a world of difference between inebriated posts and this idiot.

No typos...he's not pissed, he;s just looking for attention.

realgrimm

evs is a two faced cunt, I wouldn't shit down her throat to save her life

Frood

I don't believe that. She's always been 100% on the level with me.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"He's over at the other place right now suckling on 20dollar's floppy old man balls.

I took a look and didn't see anything. However, he could've been on another "everyone is picking on me" bender last night and evs or mimi had to clean up the crybaby's mess this morning.

cc

Quote from: "Bricktop"He's not drunk. There is a world of difference between inebriated posts and this idiot.

I have always felt that way too. He never slurs his words.

A mere  "it's all about me and how great I am"  ... or a "Pity Poor Me"  ... Attention Whore that is adept at playing the Drunk Card to his advantage.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Bricktop"He's not drunk. There is a world of difference between inebriated posts and this idiot.

I have always felt that way too. He never slurs his words.

A mere  "it's all about me and how great I am"  ... or a "Pity Poor Me"  ... Attention Whore that is adept at playing the Drunk Card to his advantage.

I believe he's hammered because he posts late at night. But, there is a three hour time diff difference between where Mel lives and where I live.

Bricktop

He's not hammered...he drives a truck for a living and has to be 0.0 at all times.

He knows that.

He is far more calculating than you give him credit for. Like Dinky and Kam, he uses forums as an arena to act out stupid trolls.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"He's not hammered...he drives a truck for a living and has to be 0.0 at all times.

He knows that.

He is far more calculating than you give him credit for. Like Dinky and Kam, he uses forums as an arena to act out stupid trolls.

If he isn't drunk,  than it sure is stupid.

cc

Attention Whores are such because they have needs .. ego, self esteem issues

QuoteHe is far more calculating than you give him credit for.

That's for sure. He can be very articulate and is up on issues more so than most people. At times he shows this.

There is a part of him that needs to pad his ego .... a fruitless quest on the net .. ..except that to some any attention good or bad gives them meaning.

There is also  a part of him that likes to hurt or scare.

I see him as not very brave, but I'm sure that if pushed he could be try to make a person uncomfortable in real life ..  if he had an advantage
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview