News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Has Mel been banned after his latest rant?

Started by Bricktop, January 17, 2018, 06:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Attention Whores are such because they have needs .. ego, self esteem issues

I don't waste my time on people who have to be the centre of attention. That's in rl or the net.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"He's not hammered...he drives a truck for a living and has to be 0.0 at all times.

He knows that.

He is far more calculating than you give him credit for. Like Dinky and Kam, he uses forums as an arena to act out stupid trolls.

I know that, but I thought he didn't work that much and doesn't want to either.

IRISH KAM

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

IRISH KAM

IRISH KAM

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"He's not hammered...he drives a truck for a living and has to be 0.0 at all times.

He knows that.

He is far more calculating than you give him credit for. Like Dinky and Kam, he uses forums as an arena to act out stupid trolls.

I know that, but I thought he didn't work that much and doesn't want to either.

That is what Mel is wanting people to believe. Pity and sympathy are great ameliorators of lonliness and self loathing.

Mel plays forums like a violin to get what he desperately needs, and to which he is addicted. Attention. Both you and evs would be doing HIM a service by cutting him loose and forcing him to face his own reality in the real world.

cc

I agree with you that he's just an attention seeker  .. "plays forums like a violin to get what he desperately needs  and to which he is addicted. Attention" etc. ... have always seen him in that light  ... but people that needy / down  on themselves will likely never change no matter what anyone does
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

IRISH KAM

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"I agree with you that he's just an attention seeker  .. "plays forums like a violin to get what he desperately needs  and to which he is addicted. Attention" etc. ... have always seen him in that light  ... but people that needy / down  on themselves will likely never change no matter what anyone does

Don't care if he changes.

Just want him gone from here.

Frood

He knows that.

FFS get over me Bricktop. Comparing me to Ace is low. Even for you.  :sneaky2:
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

You guys want me gone?  You've made that abundantly clear to me.  Paranoid and delusional posters I can handle on my own, but when the Administrator of the forum jumps on the bandwagon also, that's when I've had it, and will make your wishes come true.  Now the two mysterious posters I've scared away can reappear.

I didn't even want to bother logging in, but I felt that in all fairness to me, with this trash-talk thread as active as it is, I would like to clear a couple of things up, just "for the record."

Yes, I am actually permabanned at Memebee.  I haven't posted there in months.  Even if I slip in via Proxy, I get immediately shitcanned, and my shit gets wiped in a nanosecond.  So no, you do not see me posting there.  Maybe someone else posts there, who you think is me.  It is not me.

Secondly, yes, I like to drink.  Occasionally to excess.  However, keep this in mind:  I have been called a drunken poster when I'm completely sober, and have been called a decent poster when completely trashed.  Again, this is more of a 'perception' that you may have of me...  a preconceived 'notion'...  which more often than not you guess wrong.

And CC?  I'm 'scary?'  Like 'hunt you down' scary?  Give me a fucking break, you paranoid twat.  I have met people from DV in person (including Evs).  I had her phone number at one point, since we had to talk forum business occasionally.  I have met others also.  I have sent various items to multiple posters over the last 13 years or so, out of generosity.  If you can show me ONE instance where I'm a 'scary guy' to these people, I'd be fucking shocked.  They are posters to me, just like you are, CC.  I hold them in no higher regard than I do you.  You, CC, are just scared of the world in general, because you never leave your fucking house, ever... (lives in White Rock, and has never heard of Moby Dick's?  WTF?)

I am actually quite harmless, since I'm actually a classy gent in real life.  A lover first, and a fighter second.  This is what I am.  I cannot successfully post at any forum that lacks a complete sense of humour, which this forum does (except for a couple of posters here.  Trust me, there are a couple decent ones left, but who knows for how long?)

The fact of the matter is this...  This forum has become much too 'inclusive' for me, in every way, shape and form.  When my mere presence is all it takes, to make the idiots here breath fire, I know this place is fucked.  Well, this place was always fucked, but Fash jumping in on the bandwagon was the last fucking straw.  Then again, this forum was initially designed for Asian Canadians, which I am not.  So, perhaps I never belonged here in the first place?  When I get a warmer reception at 4/Chan, and have for years, you KNOW there's a fucking problem, and it isn't me.

So, now you know it.  Now you got it.  And now you can whine about me for the next five fucking years, even with my absence, just because you fucking clowns have nothing better to do.  Of course by then, you'll have probably found my replacement, to shit on 24/7.

Oh, and Brick?  You are giving me far too much credit!  I am actually not as smart, cunning, or conniving as you give me credit for.  I only wish I was.

There was a time when these forums were actually fun...  at least some of the time.  I still remember.  And then things changed...  social media changed...  And this place, as well as many others, became nothing more than a closed FaceBook group.  Congratulations...  You have attained the same goals as Zuckerberger did, sans all the wealth.

Nothing lasts forever.

One last thing...  Dinky?  Good job sticking to your 'morals' to appease the idiots here!  :laugh:   I went against the status quo when they all wanted to shitcan you.  Nice to see that you are willing to reciprocate that favour, by kissing the ass of your 'enemies,' for the 'pleasure' of posting with them!  Good job!

Ace is over and out.

Anonymous

realgrimm

Don't go FULL EMO Mel or should I say AN HERO its just HATERS , it happens..

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Don't go FULL EMO Mel or should I say AN HERO its just HATERS , it happens..

Po widdle Mel. He's a perpetual victim. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview