News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10330
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:16:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Has Mel been banned after his latest rant?

Started by Bricktop, January 17, 2018, 06:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Don't go FULL EMO Mel or should I say AN HERO its just HATERS , it happens..

Po widdle Mel. He's a perpetual victim. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

cc

Yes, always the "poor me victim" ^^

Well Mel, poor baby. I just called you for what you are ... a lame  Attention Whore, One Person Pity Party, Stalker and Cry Baby

As to those of us who demand good food, the  despised by those with taste "Moldy Dick", a crappy fish and chip slop-house for those who have no class is known and avoided,   ... you were being played for the fool you are.  

Your arrogance set you up for me to easily flip the fiddler into a violin and play you ♪♫♬♭  .. ♪♫♬♭ apparently without your even realizing it to this day.

Arrogance can be blinding.

Strangely, you did somehow manage to get a photo of a rare car type similar to what we had at the time, directly in front of the place we frequented at that time .... and on the same block as your Mel level "Moldy Dick" establishment  ... dunno how long you must have waited on the hill to get that pic. Twisted of course, but I must concede that you are dedicated.

As to my calling for you gone, never have I said anything about ditching you (at least, not yet) , so lose that too typical "Mel Pity Party Bullshit".

In fact from what I've seen in the main, I have no problem with you posting ... then ... I've not seen some of the deleted stuff where you apparently went off the rails and got your posts and yourself removed.

From what those who have seen you off the rails describe, seems you can only control yourself for a while  .. then you slide off the rails like a spoiled little girl who didn't get any candy.  

You get no pity from me for getting spanked for being a bad little girl.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

realgrimm

thats pretty sound there cc , and its out there to be resolved.. so I guess now we wait for that response

:pop:

and I also missed the "CENSORED" material in question...could have been anything

cc

I guess he can get out of control, lose it and go way over the top - I have not been privy to the really bad stuff, but from what reliable members say, seems its pretty bad to the point of intolerable

As bad as those who have see his crazy stuff describe, he has no legit place "anywhere"

mugwump

There's nothing I can say about AGW that cc hasn't already said.

Bricktop

Anonymous

I am not going to read Mel's lengthy rant, but I'll bet it's all me, me, me.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"Strangely, you did somehow manage to get a photo of a rare car type similar to what we had at the time, directly in front of the place we frequented at that time .... and on the same block as your Mel level "Moldy Dick" establishment  ... dunno how long you must have waited on the hill to get that pic. Twisted of course, but I must concede that you are dedicated.

Dedicated?  Look, you stunned twat!  I live 15 minutes away from The Drive, and have lived here all my life, which is MUCH longer than you have lived here, you paranoid twat!

I take pics of my GT Vert against the ocean surf, which I posted...  and you think I "waited" for you and your car?  Give your fucking head a shake.

I took a couple pics of a couple of subpar T-Bird Verts that happened to be parked across the street, just for fun.

You OWN the street, CC?  You OWN the cars, CC?

No?  Then give it up.  Cars get pictured every day, especially if they're desirable.

And understand this...  Why would a good looking, younger male like me, with superior genetic stock, even attempt to "stalk you and hunt you down?"

You have serious issues, CC.  I don't want an old, paranoid Jew...  never have, and never will.

Angry White Male

I knew you would flip your shit, if I posted ANY crappy T-Bird parked on the drive.

And you did.  You threatened to have me shot and killed.

I did this, only because that's just how I roll.  You are a paranoid, delusional individual, CC.  You really are.

And just to reiterate...  I am NOT attracted to old Jews.  Sorry, CC.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"ac_boring

Fuck off, Chink.  White Boy has the room for now...

Angry White Male

It would really be easier for me, and the forum also, if we could just forget about each other.

THAT way, I won't have to constantly log in, to defend my sullied name.  I am willing to do my part, if you idiots can do yours.

Angry White Male

It is as simple as that.

I am willing to walk away, and have essentially walked away.

I just ask for the same respect that I would show to any of you, in the same situation...  Just give it up, stop posting made-up shit about me, and continue on with your Merry lives.  I am of no consequence here anymore.

cc

Bricktop

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview