Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Trump Announces Fake News Awards!

Started by Aryan, January 18, 2018, 04:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

I think the mainstream media is for the most part a tabloid these days but they pretend otherwise. 90% of Trump administration stories are estimated to be negative with a good number erroneous which seldom get walked back or corrected. Yet half the population in the US support his policies to some degree still.

The media might be winning in their own minds but the reality is different.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It's more effective than if he tried to play by their ever changing and stacked rules.

Don't get me wrong Dinky, I'm not like Twenty Dollars who hates Trump, but doesn't know why..

Trump's use of social media is certainly different than past presidents or our current prime minister, that's all.

Total Dunce has an IQ lower than a doorstop and a hide thinner than Saran Wrap.

Wazzzup

Here is the salient fact in all of this The media are total leftists, and they will attack anyone and everyone who they see as a threat to leftist ideology

I don't like Bush much but if you look back and see how Bush behaved, and how the media hated him, you can see that this is the media not Trump.

Bush never tweeted anything, he never got in feuds, he was at times inarticulate, but he was never blunt like Trump, and he never ever criticized the media no matter how much they dumped on him.    the media hated him anyway. because....

The media are total leftists, and they will attack anyone and everyone who they see as a threat to leftist ideology

Wazzzup

Bad news for the media

A new CBS News poll found that Americans who think the economy is 'good' give Trump most or partial credit for the country's economic success.[/quote]

BTW Reagan was hated by the media too.  But the strong US economy under his leadership ending up thwarting the media's propaganda game of trashing him.  Trumps economy may well too.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Bad news for the media

A new CBS News poll found that Americans who think the economy is 'good' give Trump most or partial credit for the country's economic success.

BTW Reagan was hated by the media too.  But the strong US economy under his leadership ending up thwarting the media's propaganda game of trashing him.  Trumps economy may well too.[/quote]

ya ripped off my REAGAN post .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

realgrimm

A new CBS News poll found that Americans who think the economy is 'good' give Trump most or partial credit for the country's economic success.

BTW Reagan was hated by the media too.  But the strong US economy under his leadership ending up thwarting the media's propaganda game of trashing him.  Trumps economy may well too.[/quote]
 ac_wot

Reagan started that Tipper Gore music censorship ban what a dick .. I almost forgot about that senile cocksucker

ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"

BTW Reagan was hated by the media too.  But the strong US economy under his leadership ending up thwarting the media's propaganda game of trashing him.  Trumps economy may well too.

ac_wot

Reagan started that Tipper Gore music censorship ban what a dick .. I almost forgot about that senile cocksucker

ac_wot[/quote]
Tipper Gore's music censorship trumped a booming US economy with lower taxes for you.

Wazzzup

Not a tipper gore fan, but putting labels on music for swear words isn't censorship anymore than giving a movie an R rating or a videogame an M rating  is censorship.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Not a tipper gore fan, but putting labels on music for swear words isn't censorship anymore than giving a movie an R rating or a videogame an M rating  is censorship.

Wrong word to use. Thank you.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"He's a genius at playing with the media. Every time they try to take him down, he comes out swinging un conventionally.

I think he goes overboard with that, especially the tweeting.

No, I don't agree, and we can disagree on this. I like his Tweeting except if I don't like what he says. I hope he cleans it up. Anyway, I like that he's transparent. I voted for someone who isn't a politician and that's what we got so I am happy about it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

IRISH KAM

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"He's a genius at playing with the media. Every time they try to take him down, he comes out swinging un conventionally.

I think he goes overboard with that, especially the tweeting.

No, I don't agree, and we can disagree on this. I like his Tweeting except if I don't like what he says. I hope he cleans it up. Anyway, I like that he's transparent. I voted for someone who isn't a politician and that's what we got so I am happy about it.

That's what I was getting at Azhya,

Wazzzup

Obama spoke well and was even tempered and all the rest, yet he did everything wrong.

Trump is blunt and often impolite but he does what I want him too, and more importantly, the country is benefitting from it.

People aren't perfect, they are a package deal--you don't get to pick and choose what quailities they have

I would much rather have a leader who does what I want, and makes the country better, than one who talks well and does everything wrong.

mugwump

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Obama spoke well and was even tempered and all the rest, yet he did everything wrong.

Trump is blunt and often impolite but he does what I want him too, and more importantly, the country is benefitting from it.

People aren't perfect, they are a package deal--you don't get to pick and choose what quailities they have

I would much rather have a leader who does what I want, and makes the country better, than one who talks well and does everything wrong.

Give me results over style too. Most people, especially millennials prefer the opposite.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "mugwump"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Obama spoke well and was even tempered and all the rest, yet he did everything wrong.

Give me results over style too. Most people, especially millennials prefer the opposite.

Amen to that Mugsy.  Obama and Trudeau are perfect examples, shiny objects that are all flash and no substance.  Whereas trump is getting stuff done that needs doing.  I'll gladly take that over the former.