News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Shen Li racial hatred against Chinese people.

Started by Green_Hornet, June 23, 2013, 09:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Green_Hornet

Check out Shen Li's racist signature.  She obviously has a racial hatred against Chinese people and people of Chinese descent.

http://i43.tinypic.com/kco2vk.png">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Check out Shen Li's racist signature.  She obviously racially hate Chinese people.

Green_Hornet, Shen Li is a Chinese nationalist..

I am Taiwanese and yes I do not like China at all..

I think Romero doesn't like that country either.

Where are you from in China?

Green_Hornet

Of course, Fashionista would defend Shen Li derogatory words against Chinese people and people of Chinese descent.  There is a reason why those words are banned from this site and Shen Li would go and misspell it to by pass the ban word filter.

Odinson

Green_Hornet

and Paula Deen has been fired for using the N word.

Paula Deen Fired: Food Network Cancels Show After Racism Scandal

By RUSS BYNUM 06/21/13 05:45 PM ET EDT AP

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/21/paula-deen-fired-food-network-cancels-show-after-racism-scandal_n_3480517.html">http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/2 ... 80517.html">http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/21/paula-deen-fired-food-network-cancels-show-after-racism-scandal_n_3480517.html

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Of course, Fashionista would defend Shen Li derogatory words against Chinese people and people of Chinese descent.  There is a reason why those words are banned from this site and Shen Li would go and misspell it to by pass the ban word filter.

Shen Li doesn't need defending from me because she has done nothing wrong in this case.

You constantly complain and ask me to ban people you don't personally like, but I won't do that for you or anyone else.

Green_Hornet

We will see what happens when the Real Owners will have to moderate this site properly to get the ad revenues back or else it is bye bye for this site without any ad revenue coming in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Green_Hornet"We will see what happens when the Real Owners will have to moderate this site properly to get the ad revenues back or else it is bye bye for this site without any ad revenue coming in.

I talked with Vesna and she says that your stalking chased away advertisers on both forums. She says you should be perma-banned and placed in a mental institution with a cell next to your hero Vince Li.

Shen Li, that was not very nice..

I know Green_Hornet can test one's patience, but there's no need to be that cruel.

Odinson

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"We will see what happens when the Real Owners will have to moderate this site properly to get the ad revenues back or else it is bye bye for this site without any ad revenue coming in.

You are one of those nerdy schoolboys whom always tell everything to the teacher "we´ll just see what mrs. becky has to say about this..".

Faggot...

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

I talked with Vesna and she says that your stalking chased away advertisers on both forums. She says you should be perma-banned and placed in a mental institution with a cell next to your hero Vince Li.

Shen Li, that was not very nice..

I know Green_Hornet can test one's patience, but there's no need to be that cruel.

:lol:

Green_Hornet

And Shen Li you must have a  racial hatred against Chinese people and people of Chinese descent for keeping using those racially offensive words in your signature.

It would hard to get advertisers to sponsor this site knowing that you have a racially offensive words in your signature.

Green_Hornet

And Chinese people and people of Chinese descent are sick of those racially offensive words in your signature, Shen Li.

Anonymous

Green_Hornet, I am Asian and I am not offended by Shen Li's satirical use of that word..

You shouldn't be either, but if you are then you maybe this is not the forum for you.

Green_Hornet

Yeah right, most Chinese people and people of Chinese descent are offended by those words, Fashionista.  Why do you think it is one of the banned words on this site?  Duh.

Green_Hornet

More likely he will ban you, Shen Li since you are showing your racial hatred against Chinese people and people of Chinese descent.