News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Shen Li racial hatred against Chinese people.

Started by Green_Hornet, June 23, 2013, 09:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Yeah right, most Chinese people and people of Chinese descent are offended by those words, Fashionista.  Why do you think it is one of the banned words on this site?  Duh.

You still haven't answered my question...where are you from in China?

Green_Hornet

and you have not answer my question.

Yeah right, most Chinese people and people of Chinese descent are offended by those words, Fashionista. Why do you think it is one of the banned words on this site? Duh.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"and you have not answer my question.

Yeah right, most Chinese people and people of Chinese descent are offended by those words, Fashionista. Why do you think it is one of the banned words on this site? Duh.

What question have you asked?

You are making accusations that are totally untrue.

I asked you where you are from in China, but you won't answer it...why?

Why don't you introduce yourself because it looks like you are troilling.

Odinson

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Yeah right, most Chinks people and people of Chinks descent are offended by those words, Fashionista.  Why do you think it is one of the banned words on this site?  Duh.

No1 gets offended.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Yeah right, most Chinks people and people of Chinks descent are offended by those words, Fashionista.  Why do you think it is one of the banned words on this site?  Duh.

No1 gets offended.

A little time here in paradise will turn any frown upside down.

Green_Hornet

Hey Shen Li, you moron racist sinophobic retard,  you cannot use your mod power to change my posting.

http://discoveralltheworld.com/index.php/topic,12507.msg199344.html#msg199344">http://discoveralltheworld.com/index.ph ... #msg199344">http://discoveralltheworld.com/index.php/topic,12507.msg199344.html#msg199344

Green_Hornet

You must care, you moron racist sinophobic retard, you used your mod power to change my posting, Shen Li.  Let see you try to change my posting on DATW.

Green_Hornet

The audience on DATW is much larger than ACF and they will know what racist, sinophobic, racist you really are Shen Li.  What until the complain email comes in to the owners.

Green_Hornet

Shen Li, you are obvious a racist, sinophobic moron  as well as being stupid.  There are lot of people around 500 viewers at one time that site during the weekday.  What is the matter Shen Li?  Too stupid to check the stats?  There is going to spill over seeing my post from the radio contest threads.

Green_Hornet

And a racist, sinophobic nutcase like you must care, because you put me in the Special Ed section.  Should you put yourself in the Special Ed section for your h@tred against Ch1nese People and People of Ch1nese Descent?

Green_Hornet

What kind of deal is that?  No advertiser is not supporting this racist, sinophobic discussion group that has no interest to any Asian Canadian Forum.  Hey nah nah goodbye.

Romero

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Check out Shen Li's racist signature.  She obviously has a racial hatred against Chinese people and people of Chinese descent.

Shen Li is Chinese Canadian.

It is an offensive term. But she prefers to laugh in its face rather than get offended by it. She's taking the word back.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Green_Hornet"You constantly complain and ask me to ban people you don't personally like, but I won't do that for you or anyone else.

He would not ask that about me. He is infatuated with me and hangs on every word I say.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"And Shen Li you must have a  racial hatred against Chinese people and people of Chinese descent for keeping using those racially offensive words in your signature.

The context in which a Chinese-Canadian like Shen Li uses that word is not racist. It actually pisses off racists.

Odinson

Ban green_hornet and that homosexual aussie!

I hate both of them.