News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Shen Li racial hatred against Chinese people.

Started by Green_Hornet, June 23, 2013, 09:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Green_Hornet

Quote from: "Shen Li"It seems the ugly shrimpdicked little faggot is stalking us again. No wonder he has never been laid(heterosexually).

For Shen Li:

Call each other faggots behind the keys of a message board
<<<Yes, it sounds a lot like Shen Li.

A word rooted in hate, yet our genre still ignores it

Gay is synonymous with the lesser

It's the same hate that's caused wars from religion

Gender to skin color, the complexion of your pigment

The same fight that led people to walk outs and sit ins

It's human rights for everybody, there is no difference!

Live on and be yourself

Anonymous

Green_Hornet, where are you from in China?

Green_Hornet

Fahionista, have you never heard of Mackelmore or Keisha or Will I am from the Black Eyed Peas?

Macklemore won the MTV music awards a few months ago and he lives just south of us in Seattle.

The song Same Love that describes Shen Li racial and homosexual hatred is climbing the charts.

He is likely going to perform it at the Squamish Valley Music Festival during the BC Day long weekend.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Fahionista, have you never heard of Mackelmore or Keisha or Will I am from the Black Eyed Peas?

Why are you avoiding my question?

You haven't introduced yourself..

The only thing I know about you is your obssession with Gary Oak and Shen Li.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Fahionista, have you never heard of Mackelmore or Keisha or Will I am from the Black Eyed Peas?

Why are you avoiding my question?

You haven't introduced yourself..

The only thing I know about you is your obssession with Gary Oak and Shen Li.

Fash, you are trying to use reason on someone that doesn't know what that is. Please do everyone a favour and ban the spamming nutjob.

Odinson

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Oh my goodness, I was frightened to check my pm box..

I don't understand GORDY GAMBINO...sometimes he was nice to me and then he will post wicked things.

Gordy thinks he is being funny when he posts those "wicked things". He is an individual with some personality issues. On a good day he is tolerable and even at times clever but that's usually because he is high and mellowed out. But when he isn't stoned, he can be truly vile. He one of those sad individuals who is a better person to be around when he is fucked up. :)

you are too kind and over analyzing things....he is a piece of shit..period

Maybe but I can only go by my experience with him.

There are a few posters around that I think are complete shit but others think they are wonderful, so experiences do vary.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Oh my goodness, I was frightened to check my pm box..

I don't understand GORDY GAMBINO...sometimes he was nice to me and then he will post wicked things.

Gordy thinks he is being funny when he posts those "wicked things". He is an individual with some personality issues. On a good day he is tolerable and even at times clever but that's usually because he is high and mellowed out. But when he isn't stoned, he can be truly vile. He one of those sad individuals who is a better person to be around when he is fucked up. :)

He enjoys making me sick with disgusting pictures?

Despite your explanation Ms Renee I don't understand that.

:?

His actions toward you are obviously and totally un-called for and as I said he can be a real pain in the ass when he wants.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

He enjoys making me sick with disgusting pictures?

Despite your explanation Ms Renee I don't understand that.

:?

His actions toward you are obviously and totally un-called for and as I said he can be a real pain in the ass when he wants.

I have never seen a grown man enjoy something like that Ms Renee.

Obvious Li

sorry..not buying it....the saddest thing about the whole gambino/memebee experience is that some people are so starved for attention (negative or positive ) that they will actually interact and respond to this fuckwad.....those are the people i pity.....i mean how fucking sad is your life when you start having a 2 way conversation with this shitball....at any level

There are a few posters around that I think are complete shit but others think they are wonderful, so experiences do vary.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Mimi and Vesna come to mind. Narrow-minded, smarmy, narcissistic, intolerant totally racist horrible cows IMO. The French Canadian sisters(Gramps and Blurt) think they are wonderful. :roll:

Those two come to my mind as well but there are still many others.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"And Shen Li you must have a  racial hatred against Chinese people and people of Chinese descent for keeping using those racially offensive words in your signature.

Wait a minute, I thought Shen Li is Chinese?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"
Quote from: "Green_Hornet"And Shen Li you must have a  racial hatred against Chinese people and people of Chinese descent for keeping using those racially offensive words in your signature.

Wait a minute, I thought Shen Li is Chinese?

Shen Li is from China...Green_Hornet is mentally ill.

Laughing Out Loud

This Green_Hornet must be a tool of the CCP just most Chinese in Canada. Spying on good white Canadians for his evil bosses back in China.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"This Green_Hornet must be a tool of the CCP just most Chinese in Canada. Spying on good white Canadians for his evil bosses back in China.

Hornung/GH is a tool alright, but not of any government.