The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Confirmed: Obama Campaign Is Out of Ideas

Started by Corp. Taxes Suck, October 15, 2012, 09:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Corp. Taxes Suck

Obama cannot win on his record, so he resorts to personal attacks.

Earlier today, I conjectured that the Obama campaign may be out of attack lines to use against Mitt Romney. After Obama's disastrous debate on October 3rd, it was remarkable that his campaign didn't try to launch any new attacks or create any new diversions to change the media narrative. I wondered that, perhaps, he was out of bullets. Turns out I was right.

Politico is reporting that the Obama campaign is going to go back to the issue of Mitt Romney's tax returns. They have unveiled a new 30-second ad on Mitt's taxes to run in several swing states.

Um, Obama campaign, you did this once before. For a time, you had the full megaphone of the corrupt media amplifying your attack. Hundreds of millions of dollars, both in paid advertising and in-kind contributions from the press pushed this line. And yet, Mitt is winning just about every national and most state-level polls. Is another 30-second ad really going to change things?

The vaunted Obama machine has come apart. They are falling in the polls, yet are going back to a line of argument first used in August. It shouldn't be a surprise, really. His only arguments for a second term are to keep doing the things that failed in the first.

Obama has lost the narrative. He is on defense. You don't win the presidency on defense.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/13/confirmed-obama-campaign-is-out-of-ideas">http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... t-of-ideas">http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/13/confirmed-obama-campaign-is-out-of-ideas
\"I never had sex with that woman\"

Obvious Li

Obongo's campaign is not out of ideas... they just don't have any good ones

cc

Right. Lots o ideas to win elections. Running a country well? Not so much

Being real serious, which it is, 16 T debt and rising daily with no end or even intention to end it is criminal and will bury the US. It may be too late even if a sensible practical  direction were struck today.

"Sex is nobody's business...except the three people involved"  :lol:  :lol: I'm likin ya more every day
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Right. Lots o ideas to win elections. Running a country well? Not so much

Being real serious, which it is, 16 T debt and rising daily with no end or even intention to end it is criminal and will bury the US. It may be too late even if a sensible practical  direction were struck today.

"Sex is nobody's business...except the three people involved"  :lol:  :lol: I'm likin ya more every day

for sure....as long as the three (or four) consist of only one male...the universe will unfold as it should...all the rest is just wishful thinking

Frost

Quote from: "Obvious Li"Obongo's campaign is not out of ideas... they just don't have any good ones

I suspect a new flavor of Kool-Aid tomorrow night, people will drink it willingly.

Hope your doing alright :)

cc

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte""Sex is nobody's business...except the three people involved"  :lol:  :lol: I'm likin ya more every day

for sure....as long as the three (or four) consist of only one male...the universe will unfold as it should...all the rest is just wishful thinking
I guess we don't agree on everything after all. I had a VERY different formula in mind.  ;)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte""Sex is nobody's business...except the three people involved"  :lol:  :lol: I'm likin ya more every day

I guess we don't agree on everything after all. I had a VERY different formula in mind.  ;)

if you pick the right door...you only need one......trust me, that's the trick....a direct line to seeing God...............

Lance Leftardashian

President Barack Hussein Obama has many wonderful ideas. This greatest president of all time wants to close Guantanamo prison and release the many people there who long for freedom, he wants to help all the children who dream of living in the USA, he wants to help the many people in Africa suffering with ebola by sending in thousands of troops to maintain order, he wants to save tens of thousands of Syrian refugees and give them the chance to enjoy the American dream. No Bush,Reagan or any other christians would do such great deeds.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"President Barack Hussein Obama has many wonderful ideas. This greatest president of all time wants to close Guantanamo prison and release the many people there who long for freedom, he wants to help all the children who dream of living in the USA, he wants to help the many people in Africa suffering with ebola by sending in thousands of troops to maintain order, he wants to save tens of thousands of Syrian refugees and give them the chance to enjoy the American dream. No Bush,Reagan or any other christians would do such great deeds.

I do not share it, but you have tremendous faith in politicians..

I put my faith in a higher power.