You're having a bad day when...

Started by Bricktop, February 04, 2018, 08:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yep.

All the flavours.

With substitutes you can control the fat and sugar too.

Bricktop

Well...yeah...but why would you want to do that. We're talking ICE CREAM here...not vegan souffles!!! And why do you care. If you were any thinner, they could use you as cigarette paper.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well...yeah...but why would you want to do that. We're talking ICE CREAM here...not vegan souffles!!! And why do you care. If you were any thinner, they could use you as cigarette paper.

I'm not skinny, but I will buy one of them.

Bricktop

Send me a pic, then...for...er...scientific purposes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Shen Li"We have a  bunch  of crap  appliances we don't use. We have a juicer, but we have cartons of juice in the fridge. A  George Foreman grill collecting dust. An indoor smoker thing that's still in the box. Having said that,

I've recently developed a taste for espresso and I will get an espresso machine.

BINGO!!!!!!

Have had mine for about 4 years now - and NEVER looked back - the ONLY  coffee we make since or ever will

When we got it we tried many brands of Espresso till we found the one we liked best - now we bulk buy when it's on sale

Gave away tins of our bought on sale regular coffee soon after we got it knowing it would never get used

There's nothing like a good cup of espresso. I even thought about buying a second one for the locomotive.

Bricktop

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Shen Li"We have a  bunch  of crap  appliances we don't use. We have a juicer, but we have cartons of juice in the fridge. A  George Foreman grill collecting dust. An indoor smoker thing that's still in the box. Having said that,

I've recently developed a taste for espresso and I will get an espresso machine.

BINGO!!!!!!

Have had mine for about 4 years now - and NEVER looked back - the ONLY  coffee we make since or ever will

When we got it we tried many brands of Espresso till we found the one we liked best - now we bulk buy when it's on sale

Gave away tins of our bought on sale regular coffee soon after we got it knowing it would never get used

There's nothing like a good cup of espresso. I even thought about buying a second one for the locomotive.

Your locomotive drinks coffee?

:confused1:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

BINGO!!!!!!

Your locomotive drinks coffee?

:confused1:

Oh brother.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"At the checkout, I discovered that the milk carton had ruptured, and the other groceries in the bag were floating in a sea of milk.

You are LUCKY that happened before you put it in the fridge, trust me...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I used to have a Belgian waffle iron, but when it stopped working, I never replaced it.

I got some contraption that makes like homemade hot pockets, still in a cabinet I havent used yet.

2 others I have I rarely use, but like the food it makes, is a deep fryer and a rotisserie oven.

I think one of my favorite kitchen machines is the Pizzaz pizza cooker. Makes ALL pizzas good with less electricity and less grease. Homemade or frozen.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/xRMiELSzba1B6/giphy.gif">

A waste of money.

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I used to have a Belgian waffle iron, but when it stopped working, I never replaced it.

I got some contraption that makes like homemade hot pockets, still in a cabinet I havent used yet.

2 others I have I rarely use, but like the food it makes, is a deep fryer and a rotisserie oven.

I think one of my favorite kitchen machines is the Pizzaz pizza cooker. Makes ALL pizzas good with less electricity and less grease. Homemade or frozen.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/xRMiELSzba1B6/giphy.gif">

A waste of money.

We once bought the contraptions then realized anything could be made with a hooded barbecue.

Still like my slow pressure cooker though.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
A waste of money.

On the contrary, it saves a LOT of money because I dont have to fire up the big oven for a lil pizza  ac_smile

Cooks 'em quicker and better too.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I would eventually like to have a pressure cooker.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I would eventually like to have a pressure cooker.

Speaking of appliances we don't use, we have  one of them.