The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Another shooting in an American school

Started by Bricktop, February 14, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Does the background check go through Florida police or the FBI?

It is a federal check and the FBI handles it.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Does the background check go through Florida police or the FBI?

It is a federal check and the FBI handles it.

Okay, thank you kiebers..

But, they must have only checked if he had a criminal record.

Bricktop

He had no record, because law abiding citizens can own firearms. Yet the irrationality of this statement still eludes Americans.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"During briefing today, FBI owned up to not contacting Florida police and not following up

Doesn't help now of course.

There are so many internet threats it must be a maze to figure who is serious and in cases like this where the person posted from

Stories about nazi group and gas mask were debunked by Sheriff today - He and his people are a MAJOR contrast with and refreshing compared to the cover-up sluts of Vegas

On January 5 a call was made to the FBI about Cruz's gun ownership and that he was going to be a school shooter. The FBI has received twenty alerts about Cruz.

Bricktop

I suspect someone's ass is approaching a rather large fire...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I suspect someone's ass is approaching a rather large fire...

More than one head needs to roll. The FBI did not do their jobs.

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I suspect someone's ass is approaching a rather large fire...

I suspect that the FBI doesn't mind turning a blind eye when it doesn't suit their agenda or furthers it.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I suspect that the FBI doesn't mind turning a blind eye when it doesn't suit their agenda or furthers it.

What are you saying? They want these mass killings because it puts pressure on Washington to tighten gun ownership laws?

cc

After 8 years of being dumbed down, filled with slugs at high levels so it could be turned into a political machine,

they CAN'T

The "swamp" is deep and will take HUGE effort and determination to drain and fill with good people near the top

And it ain't just the FBI that has been filled with slugs / hacks and made impotent to do its originally intended job
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

After 8 years of being dumbed down, filled with slugs at high levels so it could be turned into a political machine,

they CAN'T

The "swamp" is deep and will take HUGE effort and determination to drain and fill with good people near the top

And it ain't just the FBI that has been filled with slugs / hacks and made impotent to do its originally intended job

I don't believe the FBI deliberately ignored all the reports on Nik Cruz hoping he would help their agenda when he shot up a school. Not without solid proof.

Frood

What are you saying? They want these mass killings because it puts pressure on Washington to tighten gun ownership laws?

Pretty much. The FBI is full of lefty leaning throwbacks and not only that, their agency would grow immensely if gun ownership became Australianized and nobody in the US could defend themselves, thus consigned to being mutilated, robbed, killed, or all the above while they try to dial 000 (911) and hope that a paddywagon is close enough, though they rarely break the five minute barrier at best, even with carnage.

Then there is the NSA, CIA, and other big brother shadow groups who in many cases have more intel than the FBI but can piggyback off the domestic realm of the FBI, officially, instead of hand feeding the FBI when and where they care to, unofficially because 'national security'.

Maybe one day North America can get to where Australia is at and any police bust and subsequent home visit turns up cash and kitchen, collector, or gardening implements. Four obvious signs of criminality broadcast on every government sponsored and commercial news channel before a court date is set.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

they CAN'T

I don't believe the FBI deliberately ignored all the reports on Nik Cruz hoping he would help their agenda when he shot up a school. Not without solid proof.

Do you really think it's that far fetched. One good thing that has come out of the Trump-Russia  collusion bullshit is that it has exposed what a corrupt partisan organization it is.

Blazor

BINGO!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

CC and Dinky are not far off. This is why a lot of times conspiracy theorists believe a lot of these things are false flags, because agents are sometimes put in to make it seem either worse or more believable to the dumbed down public. Im not saying that some of these whack jobs are put out their by them, or that its all part of an alphabet group scheme, but their hands are in the dirty water, and its time to drain that shit.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"CC and Dinky are not far off. This is why a lot of times conspiracy theorists believe a lot of these things are false flags, because agents are sometimes put in to make it seem either worse or more believable to the dumbed down public. Im not saying that some of these whack jobs are put out their by them, or that its all part of an alphabet group scheme, but their hands are in the dirty water, and its time to drain that shit.

I won't comment on whether the FBI refusal to investigate was motivated by agenda..

But, they didn't do what they are paid to do.