The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Another shooting in an American school

Started by Bricktop, February 14, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I won't comment on whether the FBI refusal to investigate was motivated by agenda..

But, they didn't do what they are paid to do.

This is true, especially with all the red flags and intel that was brought to the table.

Of course Im not saying that IS what they done, but its not too far fetched. I've seen some shit over the years. Did you know the government made a law that legally allows them to kill up to 3000 civilians at any one instance? This is a fact! I found it years ago, but due to censorship by google these days, I've had a hard time finding it again. Death toll on 9/11 was a hair under 3000. I imagine over the years they may have even raised that number due to population increase.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
I won't comment on whether the FBI refusal to investigate was motivated by agenda..

But, they didn't do what they are paid to do.

This is true, especially with all the red flags and intel that was brought to the table.

Of course Im not saying that IS what they done, but its not too far fetched. I've seen some shit over the years. Did you know the government made a law that legally allows them to kill up to 3000 civilians at any one instance? This is a fact! I found it years ago, but due to censorship by google these days, I've had a hard time finding it again. Death toll on 9/11 was a hair under 3000. I imagine over the years they may have even raised that number due to population increase.

Under what circumstances would that be? Domestic insurgency?

Blazor

I dont think so, I read one case where they were using experimental air borne toxins that killed thousands of birds in one area. The scientist that tried to expose what was going on was killed and found in a landfill.

Its an insurance for their experiments and such. Not only can they legally lie, but legally kill too.

Im not making this up I promise.

Anonymous

I dont think so, I read one case where they were using experimental air borne toxins that killed thousands of birds in one area. The scientist that tried to expose what was going on was killed and found in a landfill.

Its an insurance for their experiments and such. Not only can they legally lie, but legally kill too.

Im not making this up I promise.

Oh my, like the 731 unit.

:shock:

Blazor

Oh my, like the 731 unit.

I had to look that up, and with a brief peek, it sounds a lot like that.

Blazor

One last thing, so we dont clutter up this thread much lol, those nazi experiments never did stop. The US brought over a lot of them top scientists in Operation Paperclip, and the experiments continued (still do) underground.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I suspect that the FBI doesn't mind turning a blind eye when it doesn't suit their agenda or furthers it.

BINGO!!!

Without a smoking gun, it is just civil servants who did not carry out their duties. It's called laziness.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I suspect that the FBI doesn't mind turning a blind eye when it doesn't suit their agenda or furthers it.

BINGO!!!

Without a smoking gun, it is just civil servants who did not carry out their duties. It's called laziness.

Thats what we wanna believe Seoul, simple laziness, but we will never know if it was the other case or not.

Now that Hiliar is being exposed, I wonder if any of the "Clinton murders" will be investigated, since shes guilty on other stuff too.

cc

We now know the FBI blew it after a glaring "'professional school shooter" tipoff - if pursued they would have learned many other things that together screamed his potential

In overall terms the FBI (along with other govt agencies) is a trainwreck at protecting people. It missed major clues at:

Parkland

Charleston

Pulse Nightclub

Fort Hood (where he lectured peers on islamist beliefs and spewed hate in a long powerpoint presentation)

Boston Marathon (where Russia TWICE tried to get the FBI to act)

To name a few.

Sutherland Springs, Texas that the Air Force did not list the shooter's criminal history that would have prevented him from buying a gun

In many cases including the current one, local agencies also do not follow up

As to trainwreck, the same FBI, focused only on stopping one political side from getting power by looking only for  collusion, totally missed the  entire Russian misinformation thingy - as evidenced by yesterday's indictments

It's time they and other country's agencies get back to protecting the citizens rather than protecting agendas and PCisms and their masters
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"CC and Dinky are not far off. This is why a lot of times conspiracy theorists believe a lot of these things are false flags, because agents are sometimes put in to make it seem either worse or more believable to the dumbed down public. Im not saying that some of these whack jobs are put out their by them, or that its all part of an alphabet group scheme, but their hands are in the dirty water, and its time to drain that shit.

Dude.

Seriously?

You're getting swayed by a deluded cross gender psycho...

Wazzzup

1. Boston. According to reports, the FBI and U.S. law enforcement were sent, via Russia, a warning about bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev. The FBI allegedly interviewed the suspect and let him go, even opting against investigating him later after a second warning swept through the department from Russian officials. The bombing left three dead and 16 injured.

2. Fort Hood. In a string of emails sent to the FBI, soldier Nidal Hasan openly admitted that he wanted his fellow soldiers dead in order to protect the Taliban. Officials failed to intervene, leading to a tragedy that resulted in the death of 31 Americans.

3. NYC Bomber. Third on this list is NYC bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami, whose own father alerted officials of the radicalization of his son. After a brief interview, Rahami was cleared by FBI officials, though he eventually injured 31 people between New Jersey and New York.

4. Pulse Nightclub. In yet another attack on American soil, 49 people were killed and another 53 wounded after Omar Mateen opened fire through its doors. Despite a 10-month investigation of the would-be shooter — during which he admitted to lying to officials — the FBI decided against taking further action.

5. Garland, Texas. In a recent report from CBS, the FBI had an undercover agent traveling with Islamists Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi for intel on a pending attack during a "Draw Muhammad" event in Garland, Texas. Not only did officials know of a pending attack, but have refused to comment on why their agent didn't intervene when the attack took place. Though a security officer was shot, the attackers were killed before they could harm any others.

An honorable mention may also be had with the South Carolina massacre at the hands of Dylann Roof, who was allegedly cleared by the FBI to buy firearms. Then-director of the FBI James Comey admitted that it was merely an error in the background check system that eventually allowed Roof to kill nine parishioners in cold blood.[/quote]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"1. Boston. According to reports, the FBI and U.S. law enforcement were sent, via Russia, a warning about bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev. The FBI allegedly interviewed the suspect and let him go, even opting against investigating him later after a second warning swept through the department from Russian officials. The bombing left three dead and 16 injured.

2. Fort Hood. In a string of emails sent to the FBI, soldier Nidal Hasan openly admitted that he wanted his fellow soldiers dead in order to protect the Taliban. Officials failed to intervene, leading to a tragedy that resulted in the death of 31 Americans.

3. NYC Bomber. Third on this list is NYC bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami, whose own father alerted officials of the radicalization of his son. After a brief interview, Rahami was cleared by FBI officials, though he eventually injured 31 people between New Jersey and New York.

4. Pulse Nightclub. In yet another attack on American soil, 49 people were killed and another 53 wounded after Omar Mateen opened fire through its doors. Despite a 10-month investigation of the would-be shooter — during which he admitted to lying to officials — the FBI decided against taking further action.

5. Garland, Texas. In a recent report from CBS, the FBI had an undercover agent traveling with Islamists Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi for intel on a pending attack during a "Draw Muhammad" event in Garland, Texas. Not only did officials know of a pending attack, but have refused to comment on why their agent didn't intervene when the attack took place. Though a security officer was shot, the attackers were killed before they could harm any others.

An honorable mention may also be had with the South Carolina massacre at the hands of Dylann Roof, who was allegedly cleared by the FBI to buy firearms. Then-director of the FBI James Comey admitted that it was merely an error in the background check system that eventually allowed Roof to kill nine parishioners in cold blood.
[/quote]

cc

Yes, Garland. I didn't mention it. Should have. There the FBI not only knew the perps were out to kill, but had an undercover person planted within them  .. yet the perps went into attack mode anyhow .. somehow??

And if I recall it correctly it was local cops and a swat team who saved the day & killed them dead before they could get into the building

I tend to fight conspiracy minds but this one gives me pause as it was intended victims who were not liked by the then leadership and how the hell did they get to start acting when they were being surveilled, had a plant within them,  and the location and time of the event were absolute "known's"

Bricktop

This poses the real issue.

So, the FBI receives "information". Then what?

If no crime is committed, and they cannot PROVE a crime is imminent, what should they do? Remember, anything a law enforcement agency does must comply with the law, and every exercise of their authority is subject to judicial appeal. EVERY exercise. So, they receive "information", attend a suspects house who vehemently denies that he plans to shoot up a school.

They seize his firearms, and he lodges an application for their return, where the FBI MUST prove that the suspect is a threat.

Its easy to say "The law enforcement agency should have acted"...but if the LAW ties their hands behind their back, there is little they can do.

Be wary of blaming the police for inaction. There may be deeper reasons that prevent these crimes from being committed. And taking away a person's right is always contentious.

cc

Agreed. In general, Police of all types are to a large extent handcuffed. It's VERY difficult to stop people in advance for several reasons

In this case the FBI has admitted openly they screwed up by not even informing their Florida office ... adding that "they should have done so" .. thus it's not speculation that they screwed up big time on this one

And then there is Garland

Remember. "Someone" had 8 years destroy the FBI and replace good people with "his" kind of people at the top for self-serving purposes .. as evidenced by constant revelations of late.

It ain't at all what it was before that