Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Happy year of the dog

Started by Anonymous, February 15, 2018, 08:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

To Fashionista, Shen Li, Seoulbro, Zetsu, Priscilla and anyone else celebrating the lunar new year.

Anonymous

Career

There are many obstacles and arguments in the workplace this year. Other than working quietly, Dogs must try to interact well with others. Remember to defend but not attack. Financial luck is also poor this year. It's not a good time to be greedy or ambitious.

Successful months are: Lunar March (April 16-May 14), April (May 15-June 13), September (Oct 9-Nov 7) and December.

The months with most work obstacles are: Lunar February (March 17-April 15), May, August (Sept 30-Oct 8) and October (Nov 8-Dec 6).

Education

It's hard to concentrate on studies. Dogs will be distracted by other things and they're grades will slip. They should also keep a low profile so they don't attract bullies. Dogs should also be careful of safety during activities outside of class.

Health

Nothing too drastic happens to Dogs' health in 2018. They should rest well to prevent fatigue and exhaustion. Other than that, Dogs should be careful of sharp objects, especially in June. They should also take care of their family's safety.

Healthy months are: Lunar March (April 16-May 14), June (July 13-August 10) and September (Oct 9-Nov 7).

Months where Dogs must be careful with their health are: Lunar January (Feb 16-March 16), April (May 15-June 13) and October (Nov 8-Dec 6).

Relationships

The social life this year will be full of headaches. There are arguments both at home and outside. Dogs must communicate and resolve conflicts. Otherwise, they may find themselves alone by the end of the year.

The sweet months are: Lunar March (April 16-May 14), September (Oct 9-Nov 7) and December (Jan 6-Feb 4, 2019).

Months where relationship problems will easily occur are: Lunar February (March 17-April 15), June (July 13-August 10), July (August 11-Sept 9) and August (Sept 30-Oct 8).

Lifestyle

The directions of fortune and wealth for Dogs this year are the southeast, southwest and north. It would be the best to put the bed, worktable and sofa in these positions of the room. To avoid bad luck, do not put important furniture in the south and east.

Lucky numbers that will open the road to wealth are 4 and 6.

The lucky colors in 2018 are yellow, red and orange. Decorating the home or wearing these colors will help greatly with changing luck for the better. Colors to avoid are green and gray.

Overall, this is a year that Dogs must get through.

It's the Chinese tradition to wear red underwear every day during their zodiac year. Dogs can try this to ward off the bad luck.

Once past this year, Dogs can continue on their steady and quiet road to happiness.

Anonymous

Last year was my Chinese zodiac.

realgrimm

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Last year was my Chinese zodiac.

How do you figure this??, I checkd my birth year animal (Rabbit) is there a different animal each year or do I wait like roulette till my animal resurfaces? I know I could google and hear some legend about its origin and folklore I would find contrived due to my ignorance of Asian culture but I'd rather hear it from the iron horses mouth

edit: or anyone but Odie whose got a grasp.. I mean is there a daily horoscope??

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"

How do you figure this??, I checkd my birth year animal (Rabbit) is there a different animal each year or do I wait like roulette till my animal resurfaces? I know I could google and hear some legend about its origin and folklore I would find contrived due to my ignorance of Asian culture but I'd rather hear it from the iron horses mouth

Last year was the year of the rooster. There are twelve animals and they keep rotating. Last year was my year.  You have to wait until 2023.

priscilla1961

My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

I will have some of my mom's duk mandu kuk on Saturday. It is good.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"

edit: or anyone but Odie whose got a grasp.. I mean is there a daily horoscope??

Thank you for asking anyone except Odinson..

There are twelve animals and it rotates each year..

Click on each animal to which year is that animal's year.

https://www.chinahighlights.com/travelguide/chinese-zodiac/horse.htm">https://www.chinahighlights.com/travelg ... /horse.htm">https://www.chinahighlights.com/travelguide/chinese-zodiac/horse.htm

Anonymous

Happy Chinese New Year to all who celebrate it. I wish I was home.

Wazzzup

It says I was born in the year of the dragon.  Hell yeah!  Just like Bruce Lee.  I knew there was a reason I used to love all his movies.

https://imgbb.com/">

happy chinese new year!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"It says I was born in the year of the dragon.  Hell yeah!  Just like Bruce Lee.  I knew there was a reason I used to love all his movies.

https://imgbb.com/">

happy chinese new year!

I wish I was home so I could enter the dragon. Less than six weeks to go now.

Angry White Male

I heard Canada has accepted a bunch of dogs from South Korea.  They were rescued from a puppy mill there, and the dogs were simply there to feed the Korean people.  Koreans don't eat dogs because they have to.  They want to eat them.

South Korean's think that Dog gives them strength.  They don't eat it because they have to, or need to...  It's purely cultural.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I heard Canada has accepted a bunch of dogs from South Korea.  They were rescued from a puppy mill there, and the dogs were simply there to feed the Korean people.  Koreans don't eat dogs because they have to.  They want to eat them.

South Korean's think that Dog gives them strength.  They don't eat it because they have to, or need to...  It's purely cultural.

Of course they don't need to, South Korea is a very rich country..

Most people that eat dog  are older males..

Taiwan outlawed dogs for human consumption.

Angry White Male

That's what they said...  It was just cultural bullshit with the older people that think they get 'strength' from eating it.

Why are you Asians so keen to keep old practices alive, Fash?  I eat meat, but I don't believe one meat or certain part will give me strength, because I know better.

Why do your people do it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"That's what they said...  It was just cultural bullshit with the older people that think they get 'strength' from eating it.

Why are you Asians so keen to keep old practices alive, Fash?  I eat meat, but I don't believe one meat or certain part will give me strength, because I know better.

Why do your people do it?

East Asians love their pets just as much as any Brits do.