News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Bad news and really really bad news.....

Started by Obvious Li, June 30, 2013, 10:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "rabble rouser"Big Wave Dave is a pedophile living illegally in Thailand.

we know that...there are lots of white guys living in Thailand that snooker under age boys and girls......it's Thai business...foreigner dogoodys should keep their noses out of it

Obvious Li

i hate this internet hookup....it makes me [size=200]DOUBLE POST [/size] sometime....[size=50]sorry[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "rabble rouser"Big Wave Dave is a pedophile living illegally in Thailand.

we know that...there are lots of white guys living in Thailand that snooker under age boys and girls......it's Thai business...foreigner dogoodys should keep their noses out of it

That is so disgusting though Mr Obvious Li..

I wish more people would speak out against it.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

speaking out against it is just fine.... i do resent however, the fact that western countries always think they know what is right for everyone else, and try and enforce their values on other, less "developed" countries...when they themselves are completely screwed up......i think when an issue in a foreign country reaches the point where it bothers enough local people they will change it..until then apparently it is not that important......

Anonymous

speaking out against it is just fine.... i do resent however, the fact that western countries always think they know what is right for everyone else, and try and enforce their values on other, less "developed" countries...when they themselves are completely screwed up......i think when an issue in a foreign country reaches the point where it bothers enough local people they will change it..until then apparently it is not that important......

I see why you and Shen Li like each other.

:|

Obvious Li

i love that girl.............internetly of course.... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Anonymous

I hope you will love Romero and I...........internetly of course.

Obvious Li

oh but i do......Homero has had a crush on me for years....... :shock:

Anonymous

Shen Li still posts on Mr Blue Frost's forum..

Romero, Ms Renee and myself do too.

Big Wave Dave

Romero is as prudish as Shen Li. I think they are the same person.

Renee

In theory I can't really disagree with this. I can fully appreciate the resentment toward condescending ethnocentric behavior on the part of the US and other western countries. If some degenerate slob is diddling some child prostitute in Bangkok I don't see how it's the responsibility of another country to change that.  The situation is entirely unfortunate but imposing a western sense of morality non-western countries is supremely arrogant and extremely intrusive.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"She went to care of her "tiger woods" offspring.

You are going to have three "Obama" offspring Odie.

I sure hope not.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

Romero is as prudish as Shen Li. I think they are the same person.

No, they are not the same person Mr Big Wave Dave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

In theory I can't really disagree with this. I can fully appreciate the resentment toward condescending ethnocentric behavior on the part of the US and other western countries. If some degenerate slob is diddling some child prostitute in Bangkok I don't see how it's the responsibility of another country to change that.  The situation is entirely unfortunate but imposing a western sense of morality non-western countries is supremely arrogant and extremely intrusive.

I have always felt this way Renee. It's hard for intolerant white liberal assholes like Vesna to understand, but Western values are NOT universal. They need to get the fuck over it and fix their own country's unsustainable spending problems before it's too late.