News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Bad news and really really bad news.....

Started by Obvious Li, June 30, 2013, 10:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Bad news, and very depressing, is that the goddess of ACF, Shen Li has left and taken all her threads/posts with her...she was the heart and soul of this place and will be missed.

Really Really bad news, and also very depressing, is that that stupid fucking cow Mimi has resurfaced on Memebee.....i though that jizz face was gone for good...no such luck.

What a mess..............................

Gary Oak

Why did she leave ? Did she give any reasons ?

Romero

She was talking about leaving for a while. Too busy being a new mom.

I was hoping that she would just hand over the keys and just post whenever, but I guess she wanted a complete break.

She will be missed! Maybe we'll see her sometime somewhere.

Zetsu

It wouldn't be the same with out Shen Li around, espeically when instigator comes back.  :roll:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

I wish Shen Li would stay too, but she seems to have made up her mind..

It will not be the same place without her.

Odinson

She went to care of her "tiger woods" offspring.

Rambo Wong

Shen Li, are you nothing but a moron fruitcake, racist, fucked in the head, twirly-brained, troll with your continuous spamming about Hornung virginity and iron chink signature?

Romero

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Shen Li, are you nothing but a moron fruitcake, racist, fucked in the head, twirly-brained, troll with your continuous spamming about Hornung virginity and iron chink signature?

Aw, Gary Oak misses Shen Li already.

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Shen Li, are you nothing but a moron fruitcake, racist, fucked in the head, twirly-brained, troll with your continuous spamming about Hornung virginity and iron chink signature?

Romero, are you nothing but a moron fruitcake, racist, antisemetic, fucked in the head, twirly-brained, troll with your continuous spamming about racist Shen Li iron chink signature?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"She went to care of her "tiger woods" offspring.

You are going to have three "Obama" offspring Odie.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Renee"This news sucks. :(

Not really, Shen Li is a prude.

Anonymous

I agree Ms Renee, Shen Li's contributions will be missed.

Renee

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

Not really, Shen Li is a prude.

Just because she has a low toleration level for bullshit, it doesn't make her a "prude".
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Big Wave Dave is a pedophile living illegally in Thailand.