News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Bad news and really really bad news.....

Started by Obvious Li, June 30, 2013, 10:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
That is so disgusting though Mr Obvious Li..

I wish more people would speak out against it.

speaking out against it is just fine.... i do resent however, the fact that western countries always think they know what is right for everyone else, and try and enforce their values on other, less "developed" countries...when they themselves are completely screwed up......i think when an issue in a foreign country reaches the point where it bothers enough local people they will change it..until then apparently it is not that important......

In theory I can't really disagree with this. I can fully appreciate the resentment toward condescending ethnocentric behavior on the part of the US and other western countries. If some degenerate slob is diddling some child prostitute in Bangkok I don't see how it's the responsibility of another country to change that.  The situation is entirely unfortunate but imposing a western sense of morality non-western countries is supremely arrogant and extremely intrusive.

I have always felt this way Renee. It's hard for intolerant white liberal assholes like Vesna to understand, but Western values are NOT universal. They need to get the fuck over it and fix their own country's unsustainable spending problems before it's too late.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"Bad news, and very depressing, is that the goddess of ACF, Shen Li has left and taken all her threads/posts with her...she was the heart and soul of this place and will be missed.

Really Really bad news, and also very depressing, is that that stupid fucking cow Mimi has resurfaced on Memebee.....i though that jizz face was gone for good...no such luck.

What a mess..............................

Ah, thanks handsome. I missed you already.

Yes, mimi is back on VF again from morning until night with it's usual smarmy, narcissistic, puerile jibberish followed by a laughing icon. Worse than that, that Blurt wannabe Dick Yamada(g.narly) is there 24/7 thinking he iis intelligent and kissing mimi's ass.

Anonymous

It's nice to have you back Shen Li.

:)

Zetsu

Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Hi there Shen Li  8-)

Hey Buddy, how's it going? Enjoying your summer in TO?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Hhe I'll be enjoying my Canadian summer once I get back there in August, right now I'm in Hong Kong finishing some stuff.  :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Hhe I'll be enjoying my Canadian summer once I get back there in August, right now I'm in Hong Kong finishing some stuff.  :)

It must be very humid there right now Mr Zetsu just like Taiwan?

Anonymous

It's a good thing you are in Toronto Zetsu. By August, Edmonton doesn't have much summer left. :o

I know you are working, but try and put aside some time for fun. Be safe always dude. :)

Odinson

For what I know dealing with my niece...

She steals my phone and thinks it is funny.

She shuts down the playstation and the PC. I cannot watch movies in peace.

I will get her. She cannot run from me.

I took her to "Arktikum" with my sister the other day. It is a museum of northern history.

It seems that it is hard to take care of a baby... Hard but fun.

Odinson

She cries sometimes but I think she does it because she is so tired.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"She cries sometimes but I think she does it because she is so tired.

How old is she?

My brother, his wife and my nephew are visiting us..

My nephew is three years old and cute.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"She cries sometimes but I think she does it because she is so tired.

How old is she?

1,5 years. She was born in december.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

How old is she?

1,5 years. She was born in december.

She must be very cute.

Zetsu

It must be very humid there right now Mr Zetsu just like Taiwan?

It's been pretty rainy and humid in the past couple months, though I always prefer rain than sweating under the blazing sun everytime before I enter into someone's home.

Zetsu

It's a good thing you are in Toronto Zetsu. By August, Edmonton doesn't have much summer left. :o

I know you are working, but try and put aside some time for fun. Be safe always dude. :)

Hhe you don't have to worry about me Shen, you know I'm the kind of guy that have no regrets in life, lol.