News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

The madness goes on...give teachers guns.

Started by Bricktop, February 21, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

It seems the Czech Republic has very liberal gun ownership laws.

A gun in the Czech Republic is available to anybody subject to acquiring a shall issue firearms license first. Gun licenses may be obtained in a way very similar to a driving license – by passing a gun proficiency exam, medical examination and having a clean criminal record. Unlike in most other European countries, the Czech gun legislation also permits a citizen to carry a concealed weapon for self-defense –

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"It seems the Czech Republic has very liberal gun ownership laws.

A gun in the Czech Republic is available to anybody subject to acquiring a shall issue firearms license first. Gun licenses may be obtained in a way very similar to a driving license – by passing a gun proficiency exam, medical examination and having a clean criminal record. Unlike in most other European countries, the Czech gun legislation also permits a citizen to carry a concealed weapon for self-defense –

And the czech republic has the same murder rate, 1 per 100,000, that Australia has.

Thus proving once again--when it comes to the differing murder rates between countries, gun availability is clearly not the most important factor.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

And the czech republic has the same murder rate, 1 per 100,000, that Australia has.

Thus proving once again--when it comes to the differing murder rates between countries, gun availability is clearly not the most important factor.

Frequent lefty smokescreens, like fluoride in water why not put accurate results compare both groups, with and without and see if anything needs to be adjusted..

still makes no difference in regards to the USA both are a steady revenue clouded in misconception and lies

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"It seems the Czech Republic has very liberal gun ownership laws.

And the US?

Proving, by your logic, that gun availability increases homicide rate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... icide_rate">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"[size=150]like fluoride in water[/size]

THE FUCKING FLUORIDE!!!  :mad:  acc_angry  :t1929:  :yuk:

Fucking poison!!!

I dont use fluoride toothpaste, and I buy Deer Park of North America brand water to drink, which is one of the few that dont add fluoride to the water. Im on a well, so no worries about bathing in it, but its a community well, and chlorine gets added to it heavily.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why? What's wrong with fluoride?

Way too many things! For one its a poison. It also keeps civilians docile, Hitler was the first to test it out on Jewish communities. It calcifies your pineal gland, which is your third eye. Cancer, bones, diabetes, so much. I found this article. Its a long read, but I skimmed most of it. Seems to have a lot of good info on it that I've researched on before. Skim it over....

https://draxe.com/is-fluoride-bad-for-you/">https://draxe.com/is-fluoride-bad-for-you/

Bricktop

But I'm not Jewish.

I've been on fluoride for over half a century and suffered no ill effects. The other guys in the knitting club haven't either.

Although the wheels did fall off my pineapple.

Anonymous

Bricktop

Makes more sense than armed teachers.

But it is a tragedy that it has come to this.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"But I'm not Jewish.

I've been on fluoride for over half a century and suffered no ill effects. The other guys in the knitting club haven't either.

I dont know man, starting to think your pineal gland has done calcified over lol. Better watch them bones too!

Is the fluoride in your drinking water?

Frood

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "realgrimm"

Have you considered buying a reverse osmosis filtration system? Some aren't that expensive.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"But I'm not Jewish.

I dont know man, starting to think your pineal gland has done calcified over lol. Better watch them bones too!

Is the fluoride in your drinking water?

Hell no.

Its in the rain, man...its everywhere.

My bones are full of chocolate.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Have you considered buying a reverse osmosis filtration system? Some aren't that expensive.

I honestly have lol. The one I was looking at at the time was around $300.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Hell no.

Its in the rain, man...its everywhere.

My bones are full of chocolate.

No wonder the ladies love you  :laugh: