Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Banned from Facebook AGAIN

Started by Aryan, February 22, 2018, 10:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Yet calling me 'gay' is the height of originality and wit.   :crazy:

Apples and oranges. Your really strange reaction to ceec's poster invited teasing. You have been calling the Seoul brother shrimp dick ever since he first started getting under your thin skin. It is the type of lame grade three response Kam would post.

Sorry but with the amount of times you've made a fool of yourself on here while being intoxicated, you're hardly in any position to pass judgement on anyone.

Anonymous

Apples and oranges. Your really strange reaction to ceec's poster invited teasing. You have been calling the Seoul brother shrimp dick ever since he first started getting under your thin skin. It is the type of lame grade three response Kam would post.

Sorry but with the amount of times you've made a fool of yourself on here while being intoxicated, you're hardly in any position to pass judgement on anyone.

I am an alcoholic pig. I do not deny that. But, why deny that the Seoul brother has been more clever at getting under your skin than the other way around. He can be arrogant as hell, but he is no dummy.

Aryan

I am an alcoholic pig. I do not deny that. But, why deny that the Seoul brother has been more clever at getting under your skin than the other way around. He can be arrogant as hell, but he is no dummy.

He called me a phag, and I retaliated. The only people with anything under their skin are the people complaining about my retaliation and about Jews being criticised....

Kiebers messaged me and asked me to knock it off because it breached site rules, and I planned on doing. It's other people who are keeping it going by arguing about it.

As far as I'm concerned the matter is closed.

Anonymous

It does not require much effort. He is a light weight and that is being kind.

Aryan

Yeah, you sure showed me.   :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

He called me a phag, and I retaliated.

He aint the type to stoop to street level shit talk like I am. Fash changed the word f@ggot because I was calling guys that.

I took a look at some of you and  the Seoul brother's exchanges. Here's what he has said about your response to ceec's avvie.

QuoteA dead dictator gives that nutjob a woody.

Quotehe is definitely lashing out irrationally at me because he doesn't notice a gorgeous woman like us heterosexual guys do.

ceec wrote about your strange reaction to her avvie
QuoteAw!! Poor lad.

For other's, a happy dream.

For him, his worse nightmare

and the Seoul brother replied
QuoteObviously Scouse is not heterosexual.

Just a word of advice brother, adding an lol after calling him shrimp dick for the hundredth time does not make it any less boring .

But, here's something else old Seoul said about you that caught my eye.
QuoteGod knows Scouse and I have different points of view. But, man it's funny watching him give TD meltdowns.

Anonymous

QuoteGod knows Scouse and I have different points of view. But, man it's funny watching him give TD meltdowns.

Low brow insults are fine for Total Dunce. But, now that he is gone, they should become history too.

Aryan

He called me a phag, and I retaliated.

He aint the type to stoop to street level shit talk like I am. Fash changed the word f@ggot because I was calling guys that.

I took a look at some of you and  the Seoul brother's exchanges. Here's what he has said about your response to ceec's avvie.

QuoteA dead dictator gives that nutjob a woody.

Quotehe is definitely lashing out irrationally at me because he doesn't notice a gorgeous woman like us heterosexual guys do.

ceec wrote about your strange reaction to her avvie
QuoteAw!! Poor lad.

For other's, a happy dream.

For him, his worse nightmare

and the Seoul brother replied
QuoteObviously Scouse is not heterosexual.

Just a word of advice brother, adding an lol after calling him shrimp dick for the hundredth time does not make it any less boring .

What can I say? It just takes more than a cropped half body pic of a woman with big tits to get me excited.  ac_dunno

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Low brow insults are fine for Total Dunce. But, now that he is gone, they should become history too.

Yes. I'm not sure why they need continue. He's gone and is now happy sitting right in the middle of a guys circle jerk party consisting of the usual characters we all know and love.

Being as he is gone, it would be nice if endless "About hims" were gone as well
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

Yes. I'm not sure why they need continue. He's gone and is now happy sitting right in the middle of a guys circle jerk party consisting of the usual characters we all know and love.

Being as he is gone, it would be nice if endless "About hims" were gone as well

As long as it stays in RR.

Anonymous

What can I say? It just takes more than a cropped half body pic of a woman with big tits to get me excited.  ac_dunno

No kidding. I am happily married and I noticed her chest. Even when I was drinking I was not dead.

Angry White Male

I have never been banned from FaceShit, but that's only because I use that site sparingly.  I just log in once and a while, to connect with like three or four people I know there, that are OK.  Even some of my "Friends" there are retarded.  Actually, I'm convinced that 75% of FaceBook users are retarded.

And as such, I limit my time there.

I use other forums where I can speak my mind and be myself, without having retarded people trying to 'save me from myself!'

Aryan

No kidding. I am happily married and I noticed her chest. Even when I was drinking I was not dead.

Why the hell are people pulling my balls through a vice over this????  :laugh:

If a woman was in front of me with her boobs out, yes of course I would get aroused, as any normal straight bloke would.  

However, when it's a tiny pic on the internet of a woman fully clothed who happens to possess big tits,  why is it so odd that I didn't really care???  ac_dunno

Anonymous

If a woman was in front of me with her boobs out, yes of course I would get aroused, as any normal straight bloke would.  

However, when it's a tiny pic on the internet of a woman fully clothed who happens to possess big tits,  why is it so odd that I didn't really care???  ac_dunno

Because what you posted was bizarre and you have been defensive about it ever since..

That would be my guess.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Because what you posted was bizarre and you have been defensive about it ever since..

That would be my guess.

Defensive??? I've had about 3 people accuse me of being a fag because I jokingly asked if it was an Israeli soldier because of the colour of her top....

It was called a joke,  nothing bizarre about it.