Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Banned from Facebook AGAIN

Started by Aryan, February 22, 2018, 10:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Defensive??? I've had about 3 people accuse me of being a fag because I jokingly asked if it was an Israeli soldier because of the colour of her top....

It was called a joke,  nothing bizarre about it.

Oh come on, Seoul, Herman and cc took advantage of your slip up and teased you..

Most men would have laughed it off, but you didn't and still haven't..

So, I expect the three of them to razz you more.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Defensive??? I've had about 3 people accuse me of being a fag because I jokingly asked if it was an Israeli soldier because of the colour of her top....

It was called a joke,  nothing bizarre about it.

Oh come on, Seoul, Herman and cc took advantage of your slip up and teased you..

Most men would have laughed it off, but you didn't and still haven't..

So, I expect the three of them to razz you more.

How was it a 'slip up'??

What you have to remember is those 3 don't like Jews being criticised or made fun of any way, so naturally they've decided to turn it around on me.

Anonymous

How was it a 'slip up'??

What you have to remember is those 3 don't like Jews being criticised or made fun of any way, so naturally they've decided to turn it around on me.

I'm not going to explain it to you SCOUSE..

But, I'm sure others will..

Too bad you can't just laugh it off and move on.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
How was it a 'slip up'??

I'm not going to explain it to you SCOUSE..

But, I'm sure others will..

Too bad you can't just laugh it off and move on.

I'd be happy to, it's other people who keep bringing it up....

realgrimm

I for one have no problems with your homosexuality Scouse ...you go boy..  :roll:

cc

Yes. It's wise  not to "hold it against him"  :wink:

if ya gets my drift
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"I for one have no problems with your homosexuality Scouse ...you go boy..  :roll:

Don't make fun, SCOUSE is sensitive about his orientation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

What can I say? It just takes more than a cropped half body pic of a woman with big tits to get me excited.  ac_dunno

No kidding. I am happily married and I noticed her chest. Even when I was drinking I was not dead.

The cult SCOUSE belongs to took his balls.

Berry Sweet

http://i68.tinypic.com/p9mrs.png">

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"

What can I say? It just takes more than a cropped half body pic of a woman with big tits to get me excited.  ac_dunno

No kidding. I am happily married and I noticed her chest. Even when I was drinking I was not dead.

Sling it Jew boi  ac_beating

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

He had no brain to take.

Bricktop

Does it make me senile that I have no clue what this thread is about, even after three pages?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Does it make me senile that I have no clue what this thread is about, even after three pages?

Scouse posted a symbol facebook didn't approve of.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Does it make me senile that I have no clue what this thread is about, even after three pages?

Scouse is whining again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Scouse is whining again.

Scouse has a valid point. The internet is owned by rich progs. Twitter. They don't like providing a soapbo for people that disagree with their liberal poison.