Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Racist Joke SuperFail 2013

Started by Romero, July 14, 2013, 05:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"Why would you think people are making a bigger deal out of this than the crash survivor who was killed? Most people simply think the tv station was stupid for falling for the prank. Talking about it doesn't make it a bigger deal than that death.

Pay attention much? Oh I forgot you are usually glued to some leftwing extremist blog and don't have time for the REAL world.

In case you haven't noticed, this pilot name thing has been all over the net and TV for the past week. Compare that to how much coverage was given to the Chinese student who got run over on the runway and killed.

Case and point, how many threads were devoted right here to the poor dead Chinese chick with the tire tracks on her ass?

Once again you are just doing your best in trying to be obtuse.  Haven't you been told enough that it gets very tiresome?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"In case you haven't noticed, this pilot name thing has been all over the net and TV for the past week. Compare that to how much coverage was given to the Chinese student who got run over on the runway and killed.

So? You think if the prank didn't happen, the Chinese student would have somehow got more coverage? It was the same crash, but the prank and what happened to the student are separate stories.

Quote from: "Renee"Case and point, how many threads were devoted right here to the poor dead Chinese chick with the tire tracks on her ass?

What's stopping you?

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"In case you haven't noticed, this pilot name thing has been all over the net and TV for the past week. Compare that to how much coverage was given to the Chinese student who got run over on the runway and killed.

So? You think if the prank didn't happen, the Chinese student would have somehow got more coverage? It was the same crash, but the prank and what happened to the student are separate stories.

OMG, you really are an idiot. For the first time I'm actually believing your stupidity is not an act!

I used to think that you were just a troll but not anymore. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

So the point was that the racist jokes got more coverage than the chinese girl survivor whom got splattered by an ambulance on the runway.

It is almost like the news about what this prankster wrote is more important than that poor students life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Romero"Why would you think people are making a bigger deal out of this than the crash survivor who was killed? Most people simply think the tv station was stupid for falling for the prank. Talking about it doesn't make it a bigger deal than that death.

Pay attention much? Oh I forgot you are usually glued to some leftwing extremist blog and don't have time for the REAL world.

In case you haven't noticed, this pilot name thing has been all over the net and TV for the past week. Compare that to how much coverage was given to the Chinese student who got run over on the runway and killed.

Case and point, how many threads were devoted right here to the poor dead Chinese chick with the tire tracks on her ass?

Once again you are just doing your best in trying to be obtuse.  Haven't you been told enough that it gets very tiresome?

That's a good point Renee if that is true. I told everyone my feelings about that "joke". I thought it was antiquated and not very funny(to me anyway). However, stupid jokes are a who cares kind of thing. The teenaged girl getting run over by an emergency vehicle was newsworthy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"So the point was that the racist jokes got more coverage than the chinese girl survivor whom got splattered by an ambulance on the runway.

It is almost like the news about what this prankster wrote is more important than that poor students life.

It is the United States we are talking about here.