The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

South Africa implements apartheid.

Started by Bricktop, February 28, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"
The riffraff here has found out that squatting is lucrative business.

It sure as fuck is when the law enforcement has the backs of criminals.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Bricktop"Sounds like a country in crisis.

It sure is.

And many crises. Identity, safety, economics, cultural, development and so on.

The biggest heartbreak for decent Brazilians is seeing the wasted potential. We had a taste of decent growth a decade ago and it let people wanting more. You can see the market, the possibility of growth and REAL progress.

But then you look at the whole picture and it's overwhelming. It's so many wrongs, people doing the unthinkable, nobody gives a shit about anything.

It's like a fucking curse, you have this huge mass of people living like a herd, voting for the same corrupt shit every 2 years. You just can't get a break from it. The corrupt judging the corrupt, the courts are ridden with hardcore lefties. It's like being stuck in quicksand, you pull one leg out only to have the other one going in deeper.

Of course, 3rd world is 3rd world. The human capital here is very low, no other way to put it.

You have the resources, the land, the climate. But when the whole thing is put in motion, nothing works.

You don't know where to pay attention, in the thieves in suits or the ones in motorcycles. You don't know what's more indignant, seeing someone kill and raping or knowing he'll get a ridiculous jail term. And if you're a minor, you have a free pass to mayhem in Brazil. Kill, rape and rob all you want.

Brazil is descending into some sort of bizarro world, where the cops arrest the decent folks for defending themselves. The people defend what's evil and corrupt, while demean what's good and morally correct.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

I worked offshore in Brazil. But, I spent time in Rio. Sao Paulo and Belo Horizonte. I saw hope and despair, modern and backward. But, I didn't spend enough time there to know what's really going on. That and I don't speak Portuguese.

Wazzzup

Brazil is descending into some sort of bizarro world, where the cops arrest the decent folks for defending themselves. The people defend what's evil and corrupt, while demean what's good and morally correct.

Samuel Francis came up with a term in the 90s to describe that--Anarcho-tyranny "we refuse to control real criminals (that's the anarchy) so we control the innocent (that's the tyranny)."

RBN if you don't mind me asking, what do you think could be done to fix Brazil's problems?

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Samuel Francis came up with a term in the 90s to describe that--Anarcho-tyranny "we refuse to control real criminals (that's the anarchy) so we control the innocent (that's the tyranny)."

RBN if you don't mind me asking, what do you think could be done to fix Brazil's problems?

Brazil should have a complete overhaul on the way everything is done.

The constitution we currently have was written by the criminals who were right there to "save" the country when the military stepped down in 1986.

Full of loopholes, allows almost infinite appeals to keep rich criminals out of jail.

Also full of rights. but very few duties. Demagogy at its worst.

So you have that, but the very source of the problem is cultural.

Brazil is not a united country. Natives are still being massacred, the favelas are parallel states where they have their own courts and punishments. The rich can hide in their bladed wire mansions, driving around in their bulletproof fleets, always with a sec. detail. It feels like like those dystopias you see in movies.

So as for solutions, all you need to do is look at the models that were used in some Asian countries. Education, laws that work, enforcement of such laws.

As I said, with the potential we have here, only 200 million people should be able to live very well if they did their part. But it's not gonna happen.

This is the only law that works here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%A9rson%27s_law">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%A9rson%27s_law

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Herman"I worked offshore in Brazil. But, I spent time in Rio. Sao Paulo and Belo Horizonte. I saw hope and despair, modern and backward. But, I didn't spend enough time there to know what's really going on. That and I don't speak Portuguese.

So, what did you think of people who would cramp themselves in those huge slums, when the minute you left the city, you can see endless empty expanses of land?

How do you deal with people that are so lazy and up to live in the worst conditions imaginable, as long as they don't have to work hard?

Bricktop

Seems to me a lot of them are employed.

In drug gangs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I worked offshore in Brazil. But, I spent time in Rio. Sao Paulo and Belo Horizonte. I saw hope and despair, modern and backward. But, I didn't spend enough time there to know what's really going on. That and I don't speak Portuguese.

So, what did you think of people who would cramp themselves in those huge slums, when the minute you left the city, you can see endless empty expanses of land?

How do you deal with people that are so lazy and up to live in the worst conditions imaginable, as long as they don't have to work hard?

You are preaching to the choir brother. There's lots of wealth in Brazil, but the low level human capital is holding the nation back. Put Asians or North Europeans in there and Brazil would have the highest living standards in the world.

Lance Leftardashian

Canada must not help white South Africans as they won't vote for Justin Trudeau and the Liberal party and as they will  effortlessly assimilate with old stock Canadians they will simply more people that we must replace.
I care, you pay

Wazzzup

[size=150]The white farmers in South Africa taking up arms as they face the prospect of their land being forcibly taken back[/size]

2 minute Video at link

http://www.itv.com/news/2018-05-14/the-white-farmers-in-south-africa-taking-up-arms-as-they-face-the-prospect-of-their-land-being-forcibly-taken-back/">http://www.itv.com/news/2018-05-14/the- ... aken-back/">http://www.itv.com/news/2018-05-14/the-white-farmers-in-south-africa-taking-up-arms-as-they-face-the-prospect-of-their-land-being-forcibly-taken-back/

Those that can leave should.  But those that can't should acquire guns and join militia groups if possible.  Genocide is coming.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
The white farmers will lose an armed struggle. But, if they can't leave, what have they got to lose.

Bricktop

They CAN leave. However, they can only take a nominal amount of money with them. The SA racist government prohibits them taking large amounts of their crumbling currency off shore. South Africa will go the way of Zimbabwe.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"They CAN leave. However, they can only take a nominal amount of money with them. The SA racist government prohibits them taking large amounts of their crumbling currency off shore. South Africa will go the way of Zimbabwe.

Some of the wealthier ones are probably staying because they don't want to lose everything and are willing to gamble with their lives. Others probably want to leave even if it takes all their money away,  but they have nowhere to go.  So far only Aus has volunteered (good on you/them) but that's not a done deal yet.

Bricktop

Its disgusts me that all those countries that pressured white South Africa to yield power (rightfully, I must add) now are unwilling to help those they disenfranchised. Especially countries like the Netherlands, the original homeland of many of the Boers ancestors.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Its disgusts me that all those countries that pressured white South Africa to yield power (rightfully, I must add) now are unwilling to help those they disenfranchised. Especially countries like the Netherlands, the original homeland of many of the Boers ancestors.

It dosgusts me too.