The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

The Racial Absurdity Thread

Started by Wazzzup, March 03, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=417621 time=1628458364 user_id=156
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=417616 time=1628457627 user_id=56
Quote from: cc post_id=417606 time=1628447369 user_id=88
BAD ROCK  :rules: - Two-Billion-Year-Old 'Racist' Boulder Removed From UW-Madison Campus

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG_3815-3.jpg">

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG_3813-1.jpg">

A 'racist' 42-ton boulder said to be two billion years old, was removed from the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus this weekend.

The UW Black Student Union raised money to remove the Chamberlin Rock over the 'racist' history behind its name over a 1925 newspaper headline.

According to the Wisconsin State Journal, the boulder was once referred to as a "n*****head" – University historians did not find any other time this term was used to describe the boulder.

It would be cheaper to remove all of you white folks and your Marxist stupidity.

Did you read the post? The money raised to move the boulder was raised by the black student union.

Do you know what the colloquial name is for large river stone that is used in landscaping?...."Nigger heads". Why, because they are round and hard. I have them lining my driveway. They look great. I love my nigger heads... :laugh3:

I never read anything you white libtards post. ac_sothere

Anonymous

BAD ROCK  :rules: - Two-Billion-Year-Old 'Racist' Boulder Removed From UW-Madison Campus

A 'racist' 42-ton boulder said to be two billion years old, was removed from the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus this weekend.

The UW Black Student Union raised money to remove the Chamberlin Rock over the 'racist' history behind its name over a 1925 newspaper headline.

According to the Wisconsin State Journal, the boulder was once referred to as a "n*****head" – University historians did not find any other time this term was used to describe the boulder.

It would be cheaper to remove all of you white folks and your Marxist stupidity.

Did you read the post? The money raised to move the boulder was raised by the black student union.

Do you know what the colloquial name is for large river stone that is used in landscaping?...."Nigger heads". Why, because they are round and hard. I have them lining my driveway. They look great. I love my nigger heads... :laugh3:

:ohmy:

Frood

Does that mean anything we want removed merely be called an iteration of the word "Nigger" either singularly or as part of a phrase?

Nevermind the 25th!

Joe Biden is a "Nigger Buser"....

He once authentically used the word in a government session and he was against desegregation with the school buses.

Fair is fair...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Oh brother.

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=417657 time=1628477690 user_id=3254

Don't look at me....I didn't make up the name...Nonetheless that's what people in the stone industry used to call them.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=417671 time=1628515104 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=417657 time=1628477690 user_id=3254

Don't look at me....I didn't make up the name...Nonetheless that's what people in the stone industry used to call them.

Strange.

cc

Not unlike Brazil nuts were in the past usually called Nigger Toes (which always made me feel a tad queasy)

I guess that would elicit being swarmed on woke sites today  .. by whites of course
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

[size=110]Virginia Teacher Resigns Over Being Forced To Teach Critical Race Theory In Emotional Speech[/size]

">

Not much can be added - She nailed it

As did the commentator

cc

&  I'm not done yet!!

Leave it to the left to resurrect segregation.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=417793 time=1628705889 user_id=88
&  I'm not done yet!!

">

LBJ was proud of passing the Civil Rights Act of 1964. I wonder what he'd say about this.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=417801 time=1628713012 user_id=114
&  I'm not done yet!!

">

LBJ was proud of passing the Civil Rights Act of 1964. I wonder what he'd say about this.

Good point.

And then there's MLK, Parks  etc. etc. and all the others who marched and fought for "[size=150]De[/size]"segregation

Anonymous

&  I'm not done yet!!

">

This is so strange.

cc

[Here's an "absurd" one to fit the thread title]

https://nypost.com/2021/08/11/american-express-tells-its-workers-capitalism-is-racist/">Lie of credit — American Express tells its workers capitalism is racist .. and so are they if they are white

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/08/HT6A62.jpg?quality=90&strip=all">

American Express, which made a $2.3 billion profit last quarter, invited the great-grandson of the Nation of Islam's founder to tell its employees that capitalism is evil.

It was part of the credit card giant's critical race theory training program, which asks workers to deconstruct their racial and sexual identities, then rank themselves on a hierarchy of "privilege."

According to a trove of documents I've reviewed, AmEx executives created an internal "Anti-Racism Initiative" after George Floyd's death last year, subjecting employees to a training program based on the core CRT tenets, including intersectionality, which reduces individuals to a tangle of racial, gender and sexual identities that determine whether he is an "oppressor" or "oppressed" in a given situation.

In a foundational session, the outside consulting firm Paradigm trained AmEx employees to deconstruct their own intersectional identities, mapping their "race, sexual orientation, body type, religion, disability status, age, gender identity [and] citizenship" onto an official company worksheet.

Employees could then determine whether they have "privilege" or are members of a "marginalized group": White males presumably end up in the oppressor position, while racial and sexual minorities are considered oppressed.

n a related session, trainers instruct employees how to change their behavior in the office based on their relative position on the hierarchy. The trainers provide a blue flowchart with specific rules for interacting with black, female and LGBT employees: If members of a subordinate group are present, workers should practice "intersectional allyship" and defer to them before speaking.

In another handout, the instructions for white employees are even more explicit: "identify the privileges or advantages you have"; "don't speak over members of the black and African-American community"; "it's not about your intent, it's about the impact you have on your colleague."

[An Ethical Dilemma: > Till I read this I proudly held  an Amex Card with creation date "1986". That's 35  years. Every year on it's anniversary date since it became 25 years old  I get that phone call congratulating me for being one of their longest time cardholders with a perfect payment record.

Since it turned 25, it came  embossed with a "Preferred Client" label, making it  almost limitless if I ask them to up the limit, or take up their annual "Congratulations Preferred Client" call offers (which I do not want, but the gesture was always nice)

However, now I'm in an ethical dilemma as this crap they are doing is provoking me to seriously consider saying  "FU, cancel it, you phony 2 bit creeps".

At the same time, are any of the other providers / banks any better? Have they also gone t-ts up  on principle??  

... and it being active and always on time for that length of time really ups Credit Number of course

What to do .. What to do
]

Anonymous

Just tell them capitalism is racist and I won't be part of Amex's racist system.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=417981 time=1628998211 user_id=88
[Here's an "absurd" one to fit the thread title]

https://server2.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/scczblb/p2/2021/08/11/american-express-tells-its-workers-capitalism-is-racist/">Lie of credit — American Express tells its workers capitalism is racist .. and so are they if they are white

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/08/HT6A62.jpg?quality=90&strip=all">

American Express, which made a $2.3 billion profit last quarter, invited the great-grandson of the Nation of Islam's founder to tell its employees that capitalism is evil.

It was part of the credit card giant's critical race theory training program, which asks workers to deconstruct their racial and sexual identities, then rank themselves on a hierarchy of "privilege."

According to a trove of documents I've reviewed, AmEx executives created an internal "Anti-Racism Initiative" after George Floyd's death last year, subjecting employees to a training program based on the core CRT tenets, including intersectionality, which reduces individuals to a tangle of racial, gender and sexual identities that determine whether he is an "oppressor" or "oppressed" in a given situation.

In a foundational session, the outside consulting firm Paradigm trained AmEx employees to deconstruct their own intersectional identities, mapping their "race, sexual orientation, body type, religion, disability status, age, gender identity [and] citizenship" onto an official company worksheet.

Employees could then determine whether they have "privilege" or are members of a "marginalized group": White males presumably end up in the oppressor position, while racial and sexual minorities are considered oppressed.

n a related session, trainers instruct employees how to change their behavior in the office based on their relative position on the hierarchy. The trainers provide a blue flowchart with specific rules for interacting with black, female and LGBT employees: If members of a subordinate group are present, workers should practice "intersectional allyship" and defer to them before speaking.

In another handout, the instructions for white employees are even more explicit: "identify the privileges or advantages you have"; "don't speak over members of the black and African-American community"; "it's not about your intent, it's about the impact you have on your colleague."

[An Ethical Dilemma: > Till I read this I proudly held  an Amex Card with creation date "1986". That's 35  years. Every year on it's anniversary date since it became 25 years old  I get that phone call congratulating me for being one of their longest time cardholders with a perfect payment record.

Since it turned 25, it came  embossed with a "Preferred Client" label, making it  almost limitless if I ask them to up the limit, or take up their annual "Congratulations Preferred Client" call offers (which I do not want, but the gesture was always nice)

However, now I'm in an ethical dilemma as this crap they are doing is provoking me to seriously consider saying  "FU, cancel it, you phony 2 bit creeps".

At the same time, are any of the other providers / banks any better? Have they also gone t-ts up  on principle??  

... and it being active and always on time for that length of time really ups Credit Number of course

What to do .. What to do
]

Shaming their customers because of their race is....

:crazy: