Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

The Racial Absurdity Thread

Started by Wazzzup, March 03, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

It's directly their employees being shamed ... although  I will confess to feeling ashamed of the company I have been dealing with for so many years ... and a bit ashamed for thinking they were a good company made of good management
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=418008 time=1629009792 user_id=88
It's directly their employees being shamed ... although  I will confess to feeling ashamed of the company I have been dealing with for so many years ... and a bit ashamed for thinking they were a good company made of good management

Could you imagine a free market conservative like me working there.

Anonymous

That blame whitey garbage at AmEx is slowly creeping in here at CP. I retire in two years and eight months. I can hardly wait.

Anonymous

White ASU student harassed for studying in the multi cultural room by woke victims

[media]
">
[/media]

Anonymous

What Officer Tatum has to say about that crazy cunt.

[media]
">
[/media]

Anonymous

Lauren Chen calls her a crybully. ac_toofunny

[media]
">
[/media]

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=421342 time=1632541526 user_id=1689
White ASU student harassed for studying in the multi cultural room by woke victims

[media]
">
[/media]

Those young men were not bothering anyone..

And if ASU denies them access to any part of the university because of their skin colour theym must refund their tuition.

Odinson

"you think whiteness is a culture?? Teheheee".

The stupidity is at maximum.

That school needs a shooting.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=421346 time=1632543944 user_id=3254

[media]
">
[/media]

Those young men were not bothering anyone..

And if ASU denies them access to any part of the university because of their skin colour theym must refund their tuition.

Of course.

Odinson

She thinks we arent supposed to cuss or "fuck you" her because we are white and she is black.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=421437 time=1632623642 user_id=136
She thinks we arent supposed to cuss or "fuck you" her because we are white and she is black.

She Int black. She is mixed race and hates half her heritage.

Anonymous

[media]
">
[/media]

Kick their intolerant asses out of ASU.

Anonymous

Jericho Green is the man.

[media]
">
[/media]

Anonymous

CRT insanity was extended to health care delivery in New York state.

New York State, City Sued Over COVID-19 Treatment Order That Discriminates Against Whites

Two men who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are suing the city and state of New York for unconstitutional racial discrimination for directing medical providers to consider race in distributing lifesaving treatments.

The lawsuit comes after former U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson ridiculed the city's directive as an example of critical race theory in action.

"I certainly don't think that the virus discriminates," Carson, a retired neurosurgeon, told "The Chris Salcedo Show" last month. "I think it takes everybody. And this is absolute absurdity. We've gone crazy. This is, you know, critical race theory infiltrating everything."

Plaintiffs Jonathan Roberts, 61, and Charles Vavruska, 55, are ineligible for treatments because they are non-Hispanic whites, say their lawyers at Sacramento, California-based Pacific Legal Foundation (PLF), a national public interest law firm.

PLF senior attorney Anastasia Boden said this policy is "part of a growing trend to continuously view the world in terms of race, to not see people as individuals, but solely as members of the groups they're born into, and to dole out benefits and burdens on the basis of immutable characteristics, and that's exactly what the Fourteenth Amendment was intended to prohibit."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/new-york-state-city-sued-over-covid-19-treatment-order-that-discriminates-against-whites_4267560.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_campaign=mb-2022-02-16&utm_medium=email&est=hbOwCkStOBV9dM2ILyXXPVBmGS%2Fs9qKRAqxmkhb5m5eLJcOPCsEJ89vtYwVDgO3xIg%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/new-york- ... 3xIg%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/new-york-state-city-sued-over-covid-19-treatment-order-that-discriminates-against-whites_4267560.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_campaign=mb-2022-02-16&utm_medium=email&est=hbOwCkStOBV9dM2ILyXXPVBmGS%2Fs9qKRAqxmkhb5m5eLJcOPCsEJ89vtYwVDgO3xIg%3D%3D

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=439670 time=1645029628 user_id=114
CRT insanity was extended to health care delivery in New York state.

....."part of a growing trend to continuously view the world in terms of race, to not see people as individuals, but solely as members of the groups they're born into, and to dole out benefits and burdens on the basis of immutable characteristics, and that's exactly what the Fourteenth Amendment was intended to prohibit."

Obeying the letter of the Govt law ...  much less natural  "laws of humanity" by treating all as equals are not strong points of Demoncrat rule nor of its core principles

It is accurate to say that Progs and uber-Progs (a higher degree of progism)  literally rule the party now
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Print
User actions