The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Is Shen Li a bad mother?

Started by Green_Hornet, July 14, 2013, 09:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Green_Hornet

So Fashionista the stooge still agreeing with Shen Li continuous harassment on several a dozen threads.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"
No, according to the pm's I received about Green_Hornet his problems are not due to alcohol and drugs..

It is mental health issues.

Excessive drinking is a mental health issue. This forum might just be an outlet of his lunacy in drunken state.

He blindly repeats everything.

Then he is always drunk Odie..

From what I have been told by more than one person he has been doing this for years..

He desparately needs psychological counselling.

Ah, then he is like SadButTrue on other forums.

She is famous.

Anonymous

Excessive drinking is a mental health issue. This forum might just be an outlet of his lunacy in drunken state.

He blindly repeats everything.

Then he is always drunk Odie..

From what I have been told by more than one person he has been doing this for years..

He desparately needs psychological counselling.

Ah, then he is like SadButTrue on other forums.

She is famous.

I never heard of her Odie..

I have never seen anyone like Green_Hornet before.

Green_Hornet

So Fashionista, you must have mental problem not to notice dozen thread stalking and harassing thread by Shen Li.

Harold Anderson

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"So Fashionista, you must have mental problem not to notice dozen thread stalking and harassing thread by Shen Li.

Sugarplum, don't be like that. Will you go see shrink if I come with you? I will wear that sexy outfit you like so much.

Renee

So this is an example of an anti-Shen Li thread started by the big boogieman Green_Hornet????? I have to say I'm not in the slightest bit impressed. This is one of the weakest pieces of trolling I've seen on these boards.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"So this is an example of an anti-Shen Li thread started by the big boogieman Green_Hornet????? I have to say I'm not in the slightest bit impressed. This is one of the weakest pieces of trolling I've seen on these boards.

From what I have heard from Romero and Shen Li herself nobody is impressed with Green_Hornet/Hornung.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"So this is an example of an anti-Shen Li thread started by the big boogieman Green_Hornet????? I have to say I'm not in the slightest bit impressed. This is one of the weakest pieces of trolling I've seen on these boards.

GH is just pathetic.

Laughing Out Loud

Shen li is not that bad for a chink. I still think she's a disloyal spy and would sell out Canada in a second, but I've known even worse like Green_Hornet. If that psycho shoots his mouth off to me I will break every bone in his little chink body.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"Shen li is not that bad for a chink. I still think she's a disloyal spy and would sell out Canada in a second, but I've known even worse like Green_Hornet. If that psycho shoots his mouth off to me I will break every bone in his little chink body.

No threats please Lotus Leaf..

Shen Li is not a disloyal spy either.

Anonymous

Lotus Leaf is as fucking nuts as hornung. Both of them can go fuck each other as far as i'm fucking concerned.

keeper

Gezuz you guys. Why is there 3 pages of this sillyness? Big the bigger person and just ignore this crap, comeon you have a nice place here, lets talk about something productive.

hugs

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Gezuz you guys. Why is there 3 pages of this sillyness? Big the bigger person and just ignore this crap, comeon you have a nice place here, lets talk about something productive.

hugs

This is the only sensible post in this entire thread. Personally, if I was still the mod I would have deleted all of horning's retarded threads. However, Fash is a lot nicer than me.

Rambo Wong

Odinson

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Green Hornet is a faggot

Now we are on the same frequency.