The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Is Shen Li a bad mother?

Started by Green_Hornet, July 14, 2013, 09:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Green_Hornet

She must be because keep on showing her children it is ok to harass others.
Quote from: "Shen Li"I wonder if GH has lost his virginity yet?

If she was a real mother she would have empathy for mothers of other races and religious background from her prenatal classes.

Here is Cher's song about the difficulty of growing as half breed.  

Oh right, Shen Li has no empathy for half breeds.

Obvious Li

what are you on about now...you silly little fuck.....if you were here i would bitch slap the fuck outta you and make you cry like a little girly man....now back to your corner and lick your nuts.................. :ugeek:

Anonymous

Green_Hornet, this is the dumbest thread I have ever seen..

This is a link to psychologists in Richmond, BC..

http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/state/BC/Richmond.html">http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/r ... hmond.html">http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/state/BC/Richmond.html

I urge you to get help for your Shen Li and Gary Oak obssession.

Green_Hornet

The Stooge Fashionisa think it is ok for Shen Li to encourage her children to harass with racial slurs to other children because they are doing in a satirical way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"The Stooge Fashionisa think it is ok for Shen Li to encourage her children to harass with racial slurs to other children because they are doing in a satirical way.

Did your mother encourage you to stalk people?

If she was a good mother she would have taken you to see a psychologist.

Green_Hornet

So you, Fashionista the stooge agrees with Shen Li that is OK to stalk and harass people?

Have you experience a child custody battle, Fashionista?  Obviously not.

I hope that Shen Li's husband/partner knows about her continuous harassment.  If her relationship sours, her husband/parent would use her online harassment no matter how weak as part of his argument for showing that Shen Li is unfit as a mother as part of child custody battle.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"So you, Fashionista the stooge agrees with Shen Li that is OK to stalk and harass people?

Have you experience a child custody battle, Fashionista?  Obviously not.

I hope that Shen Li's husband/partner knows about her continuous harassment.  If her relationship sours, her husband/parent would use her online harassment no matter how weak as part of his argument for showing that Shen Li is unfit as a mother as part of child custody battle.

If your mother loved you she should have gotten you the mental health counselling you desparately need.

Green_Hornet

My relative who are medically board certified doctor said I am OK.  My medically board certified relative who practices in the U.S. as a psychologist probably agrees with him.

What is your excuse, Fashionista?  You are obviously closer to being a nutcase.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"My relative who are medically board certified doctor said I am OK.  My medically board certified relative who practices in the U.S. as a psychologist probably agrees with him.

What is your excuse, Fashionista?  You are obviously closer to being a nutcase.

Don't go see a relative, see someone who is not biased..

You are severely mentally ill Green_Hornet and you need need professional counselling asap.

Give one of these people a call tomorrow morning.

http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/state/BC/Richmond.html">http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/r ... hmond.html">http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/state/BC/Richmond.html

Odinson

Or... He uses a lot of alcohol or some drugs.

Happy stage, rage mode and world sucks/desperation mode.

Sober up and everything is back to normal. Of course after you start sobering up there is the mode where you suck/you aint nuffing.

You can see a demonstration of this in Scarface.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Or... He uses a lot of alcohol or some drugs.

Sober up and everything is back to normal. Of course after you start sobering up there is the mode where you suck/you aint nuffing.

No, according to the pm's I received about Green_Hornet his problems are not due to alcohol and drugs..

It is mental health issues.

Green_Hornet

The new Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders that was released a few months ago would identify Fashionista as being closer to being a nutcase.

Harold Anderson

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"The new Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders that was released a few months ago would identify Fashionista as being closer to being a nutcase.

Don't be like that honey. I am sure Fashionista only wants what is best for you just like I do.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

No, according to the pm's I received about Green_Hornet his problems are not due to alcohol and drugs..

Excessive drinking is a mental health issue. This forum might just be an outlet of his lunacy in drunken state.

He blindly repeats everything.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Excessive drinking is a mental health issue. This forum might just be an outlet of his lunacy in drunken state.

He blindly repeats everything.

Then he is always drunk Odie..

From what I have been told by more than one person he has been doing this for years..

He desparately needs psychological counselling.