The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Is Shen Li a bad mother?

Started by Green_Hornet, July 14, 2013, 09:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Still going with your derogatory racist comments, Odinson because it is obvious that you have a deep racial hatred for Asian?

It´s not deep. I hate the fact that some thai-gatherers think that they can use the "every mans right" law and gather berries off my land.

The law applies only to citizens.

And the fact that we have to track them down when they get lost in the woods. And we get the blame when they get eaten by a wild-animal "why did you finns let them go into the woods alone!?". We are not fucking babysitters!

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Still going with your derogatory racist comments, Odinson because it is obvious that you have a deep racial hatred for Asian?

Odinson doesn't single out East Asians. He hates everybody.

Not the women... Just the men.

East asian men are not a nuisance. I´ve never heard them gangraping women in here.

It´s the lazyass motherfucking walking sperm-dispensers whom produce a bunch of fatherless kids which in time turn into a burden of society. A woman whom is so careless cannot raise kids properly.

The rapes have cooled down since we finns are putting a fight hence "you finns are so racist and violent. I´m moving to another country.  :cry:".

Adios culture enricher!

A dude without a job sponges of some low self-esteem rich whitewoman (usually a fucking fat, ugly or both), gets her pregnant, gets married with her in couple of months to get papers and then disappears like a fart in a desert.

That´s just the fucking bare truth. That is why I dispise their disgusting IRR. Atleast I´m a universal constant with my kids and I´m not gonna abandon them.

And I have my relatives here whom will take care of them too.

Vast majority of their relationships are like that.

Odinson

I really can´t even abandon them since the state will track me down and my family will disown me.  :lol:

keeper

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"She must be because keep on showing her children it is ok to harass others.
Quote from: "Shen Li"I wonder if GH has lost his virginity yet?

If she was a real mother she would have empathy for mothers of other races and religious background from her prenatal classes.

Here is Cher's song about the difficulty of growing as half breed.  

Oh right, Shen Li has no empathy for half breeds.

I think the question here would be more like, IS Green Hornut a bad mother?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Green_Hornet"She must be because keep on showing her children it is ok to harass others.
Quote from: "Shen Li"I wonder if GH has lost his virginity yet?

If she was a real mother she would have empathy for mothers of other races and religious background from her prenatal classes.

Here is Cher's song about the difficulty of growing as half breed.  

Oh right, Shen Li has no empathy for half breeds.

I think the question here would be more like, IS Green Hornut a bad mother?

I feel bad how we criticize Green_Hornet, but he has said horrible things about almost everyone in this forum, but Shen Li in particular..

He has also tried to get us shutdown and told the police this is a hate forum.

Rambo Wong

Shen Li is a traitor who doesn't care about her Chinese heritage and won't stay away from the big caucs

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "Keeper"I think the question here would be more like, IS Green Hornut a bad mother?

He certainly is a "mother "

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Keeper"I think the question here would be more like, IS Green Hornut a bad mother?

Green_Hornet is a mother?

:shock:

I am certain he is a boy Keeper and Ms. cc li tarte..

May I ask why you think he is a mother?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Fash........this is why we love you......to answer would be like torturing a puppy when you were a child....... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Fash........this is why we love you......to answer would be like torturing a puppy when you were a child....... :ugeek:

There is nothing I have ever read Green_Hornet write that would make me think for even split one second he was a girl forget being a mother.

cc

lol @ the wise Owl

Sorry to leave it open Fash: I confess that I meant it as a part of a derogatory expression. I have no good words for GH / ho / WW

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"lol @ the wise Owl

Sorry to leave it open Fash: I confess that I meant it as a part of a derogatory expression. I have no good words for GH / ho / WW

He does make it difficult to be compassionate Ms. cc li tarte..

I am I sorry didn't understand your original comments.

:(

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"lol @ the wise Owl

He does make it difficult to be compassionate Ms. cc li tarte..

I am I sorry didn't understand your original comments.

:(

Knowing our CC, I am sure she already forgiven. Either that or secretly thanking you for giving us all a little chuckle. :lol: