The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Is Shen Li a bad mother?

Started by Green_Hornet, July 14, 2013, 09:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "jaysings"
Dude, you ever said that to my fucking face I would rip your psychotic tongue right out of your fucking mouth.

pls calm down...... although i don't know what is going on all along......

I don't mean it literally. Anyway, Green hornet is too cowardly to meet anyone face to face.

of course not. the result of "139 to 3" reveals how many people hate that guy.

jaysings

Dude, you ever said that to my fucking face I would rip your psychotic tongue right out of your fucking mouth.

I don't mean it literally. Anyway, Green hornet is too cowardly to meet anyone face to face.

of course not. the result of roll,"139 to 3" reveals how many people hate that guy.

Anonymous

of course not. the result of roll,"139 to 3" reveals how many people hate that guy.

He is hated everywhere he posts. You have seen the repetitive, delusional shit he posts, so I am sure you can see why he is soooooo hated.

Odinson

jaysings

He is hated everywhere he posts. You have seen the repetitive, delusional nonsense he posts, so I am sure you can see why he is soooooo hated.

give me time to read over what he wrote :lol:

Odinson

Bears head looks nice over the babys bed.

Or mamas  bed also.

Anonymous

He is hated everywhere he posts. You have seen the repetitive, delusional shit he posts, so I am sure you can see why he is soooooo hated.

give me time to read over what he wrote :lol:

Don't waste too much time on it Jay.

Odinson

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^^What a pathetic fucking excuse for a man. Buy a rifle, stick it in your mouth just like you would Harold Anderson's cock, load and squeeze the fucking trigger.

With comments like that, it show that Shen Li is a pathetic excuse for a mother.

I would rig your 100 inch vibrator to 1 anti tank mine.

10kilos of TNT within a compressed space like your mamas basement "command center" will blow you, the house and the meatloaf making babyfactory whom spawned you to kingdom come.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^^What a pathetic fucking excuse for a man. Buy a rifle, stick it in your mouth just like you would Harold Anderson's cock, load and squeeze the fucking trigger.

With comments like that, it show that Shen Li is a pathetic excuse for a mother.

10kilos of TNT within a compressed space like your mamas basement "command center" will blow you, the house and the meatloaf making babyfactory whom spawned you to kingdom come.

I'll bet the deranged virgin has called the cops in Finland about this post.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

I'll bet the deranged virgin has called the cops in Finland about this post.

:)  :)

Rambo Wong

Still show what racist piece of ahite arsewipe you really are with your idiotic hate based spam, Odinson?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Still show what racist piece of ahite arsewipe you really are with your idiotic hate based spam, Odinson?

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Rambo Wong

Still going with your derogatory racist comments, Odinson because it is obvious that you have a deep racial hatred for Asian?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Still going with your derogatory racist comments, Odinson because it is obvious that you have a deep racial hatred for Asian?

Odinson doesn't single out East Asians. He hates everybody.

Odinson

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Still show what racist piece of ahite arsewipe you really are with your idiotic hate based spam, Odinson?

Look whose talking you motherfucking teletubby looking piece of shit!