Started by Angry White Male, March 03, 2018, 09:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"You need a little weed

Thanks, but no thanks Berry..

I have no desire to get high.

I was just joking cause it rhymes.  I don't smoke it to get high...I sure some people do.  I just do enough to get the medicine in me and it eventually makes me tired.  I can't do It during the day, I'd fall asleep and be a waste of  a day...then I'd never be able to sleep at night.

Most people smoke weed for recreational purposes.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I was just joking cause it rhymes.  I don't smoke it to get high...I sure some people do.  I just do enough to get the medicine in me and it eventually makes me tired.  I can't do It during the day, I'd fall asleep and be a waste of  a day...then I'd never be able to sleep at night.

Some do.  Some use it for other purposes.  You'd be surprised how many people use it for insomnia.  

Some use it to relieve stress, anxiety, fear or pain.

It's helped people with severe Tourettes syndrome.

Cancer patients use it after chemo.

Bunch of different reasons.  But if rather people have a few hoots and chill than a few drinks and get whacko.

Anonymous

Some do.  Some use it for other purposes.  You'd be surprised how many people use it for insomnia.  

Bunch of different reasons.  But if rather people have a few hoots and chill than a few drinks and get whacko.

Ya ya, but most people smoke it for the buzz.

Blazor

I just do enough to get the medicine in me and it eventually makes me tired.  I can't do It during the day, I'd fall asleep and be a waste of  a day...then I'd never be able to sleep at night.

You ever try a different strain? Indica and Sativa treat me differently, one makes me sleepy, the other makes me productive lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

You're right about all these reasons. Most is why I do it, insomnia and stress being the two on your list.

It also really helps cancer patients during chemo too, because the chemo sucks the appetite out of them and makes them nauseous. The pot takes away the nausea some, and helps with appetite.

Anonymous

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"And it makes people high too.

Nothing wrong with a big smile and eating Doritos  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"And it makes people high too.

Nothing wrong with a big smile and eating Doritos  :laugh:

I have no desire to get high, but who am I to  judge.

Blazor

I didnt either when I was younger, was totally against it. But when I tried it when I was almost 19, and found all the benefits from it, I figured it wasnt so bad after all. And much better than cigs,  alcohol and pills. I still do alcohol some, but I hate cigs and pills.

Thats fine if you dont, nothing wrong with that. We wont push our herbs on you lol.

Anonymous

I didnt either when I was younger, was totally against it. But when I tried it when I was almost 19, and found all the benefits from it, I figured it wasnt so bad after all. And much better than cigs,  alcohol and pills. I still do alcohol some, but I hate cigs and pills.

Thats fine if you dont, nothing wrong with that. We wont push our herbs on you lol.

I don't understand why marijuana users have trouble admitting most people use marijuana for recreational purposes.

Blazor

I don't understand why marijuana users have trouble admitting most people use marijuana for recreational purposes.

I wont deny some do, but there are a lot that use it for certain reasons too, i.e. stress relief, etc.

Im a mix of both lol, rec. and med. lol.

Anonymous

I wont deny some do, but there are a lot that use it for certain reasons too, i.e. stress relief, etc.

Im a mix of both lol, rec. and med. lol.

Some. ac_toofunny