The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

What the Hell Happened to Gordy????

Started by Aryan, March 06, 2018, 09:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

:confused1:

It's a bit odd for a former regular poster to completely disappear for this length of time....  

Unless of course someone has seen him posting elsewhere.

realgrimm

Anonymous

He stopped posting when he moved to Thailand.

Angry White Male

He was caught doing something that he should not have been doing in a foreign Asian country, and didn't realize punishment there is swift and severe.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"He was caught doing something that he should not have been doing in a foreign Asian country, and didn't realize punishment there is swift and severe.

I knew you'd make up some horseshit Joe, you gossiping little fairy.

QuoteFuck ending up in a Thai jail.

Stop listening to tall tale telling homos like Mel.

kiebers

He seems to be alive and well I suppose. He is posting on FB. He is back in oz apparently.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"He seems to be alive and well I suppose. He is posting on FB. He is back in oz apparently.

I see that. I didn't think he was going back.

kiebers

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "kiebers"He seems to be alive and well I suppose. He is posting on FB. He is back in oz apparently.

They probably ran him out...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

IRISH KAM

SCOUSE gave him AIDS and hes now too weak to post .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

They probably ran him out...LOL

They only do that if you run out of money.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Angry White Male"He was caught doing something that he should not have been doing in a foreign Asian country, and didn't realize punishment there is swift and severe.

Arrested with SCOUSE / FORESKINMASK / S.EMEN in Thialand .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Angry White Male

In Thai prison, conditions are harsh and time moves slowly.  In Thai prison, prisoners learn their lesson!

Aryan

I knew you'd make up some horseshit Joe, you gossiping little fairy.

QuoteFuck ending up in a Thai jail.

Stop listening to tall tale telling homos like Mel.

I wasn't, I just meant in general. Thai jails are notoriously nasty...

Aryan

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Arrested with SCOUSE / FORESKINMASK / S.EMEN in Thialand .

How's Buster? Has he bitten you again lately?  :laugh: