The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

What would YOU do ...

Started by keeper, July 21, 2013, 08:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

.............................  If you WON the Jack pot :o  :shock: lotto 64-9 BABY!!! a huge pot of cash :?:

Last night i wasn't feeling very well so i was sitting in bed thinking "what would i do if i won a good deal of cash". I grabbed a pen, paper and wrote down all the potential people in my life deserving of some kind of free money. And, i just want to say who ever said first that money cant buy happiness never met my family lol.

So my list was 13 people in total, and it hit me, Why should i just GIVE them money? lets make them work for it. I should clarify that im pretty much giving them all enough to retire or invest so that they can retire early, Not all of them would get the exact same amount of cash as another.

First i would Send a Courier to them with directions to 5 locations i would pick and at each destination they would need to find the next set of instructions until we all meet up at resort like a Tropical Island. I wouldn't show myself until all 13 people made it there, Kind of like a Scavenger Hunt. It would be amazing, The gift of money!!!

So, Get on my good side, might just be sending you a Courier  :mrgreen:

What would You do, Ever think about it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper".............................  If you WON the Jack pot :o  :shock: lotto 64-9 BABY!!! a huge pot of cash :?:

Last night i wasn't feeling very well so i was sitting in bed thinking "what would i do if i won a good deal of cash". I grabbed a pen, paper and wrote down all the potential people in my life deserving of some kind of free money. And, i just want to say who ever said first that money cant buy happiness never met my family lol.

So my list was 13 people in total, and it hit me, Why should i just GIVE them money? lets make them work for it. I should clarify that im pretty much giving them all enough to retire or invest so that they can retire early, Not all of them would get the exact same amount of cash as another.

First i would Send a Courier to them with directions to 5 locations i would pick and at each destination they would need to find the next set of instructions until we all meet up at resort like a Tropical Island. I wouldn't show myself until all 13 people made it there, Kind of like a Scavenger Hunt. It would be amazing, The gift of money!!!

If you won the jackpot there would be a certain Chinese woman in Edmonton who finds you very attractive(haha).

Seriously, I would set up a scholarship/foundation that would encourage women to become engineers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper".............................  If you WON the Jack pot :o  :shock: lotto 64-9 BABY!!! a huge pot of cash :?:

The first thing I would do is pay off the remainder of our mortgage..

Put money aside to ensure my children's financial future is sound..

I would give most of it way to people in need.

Odinson

I would buy a big garage and latest tools.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I would buy a big garage and latest tools.

With a hoist?

Anonymous

One of the first people I would help would be Pinay and her family..

She suffered much more than my family did from the flood.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

With a hoist?

I already have a car hoist..

I would just move it.

I need an engine lift. Mine is homemade and I muscle the engine up.

Steel bars welded together and a chain.

I want the garage to be big enough to fit all my cars, my bike, spare parts shelf and tools in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

With a hoist?

I would just move it.

I want the garage to be big enough to fit all my cars, my bike, spare parts shelf and tools in.

We would like a much bigger garage too. Put all our toys in it and work on em in heated comfort.

Odinson

With a hoist?

I would just move it.

We would like a much bigger garage too. Put all our toys in it and work on em in heated comfort.

Judging by the fact of seeing crummy AKs with the fallen africans, it might be a little overwhelming for your husband to apply some oil to the engine...

Let alone build a muscle car...   :lol:

How hard it is to maintenance AK-47?? Apparently too hard... The simplest weapon on the globe.

Comfort is the battlecry of western sponge niggers.  :lol: Useless.

Anonymous

I would just move it.

Judging by the fact of seeing crummy AKs with the fallen africans, it might be a little overwhelming for your husband to apply some oil to the engine...

How hard it is to maintenance AK-47?? Apparently too hard... The simplest weapon on the globe.

Comfort is the battlecry of western sponge niggers.

I see :roll:

Odinson

Odinson

Comfort is the battlecry of western sponge niggers.

I see :roll:

Oh, did I say something that was not a fact?

You are welcome to educate me, "iron chink".

I´m not blind.

Anonymous

I wish some people who have lost their homes in the floods could win lotteries.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"I wish some people who have lost their homes in the floods could win lotteries.

I would help you and your family. I have some money.

You are so far away...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I wish some people who have lost their homes in the floods could win lotteries.

I would help you and your family. I have some money.

You are so far away...

Thank you so much Odie, I appreciate it very much..

We are ok and our life and home is back to pre-flood levels..

I was thinking about people like Pinay that have had their lives turned upside down.