Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Mayor of Oakland California Should be Arrested and Prosecuted

Started by Wazzzup, March 09, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"For which, I wonder, she was handsomely rewarded?

Those who have a vested interested in illegal labour?

Thiel

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That would be the Democratic party.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

What is the Oakland mayor's reaction upon learning she may not be allowed to break the law and hide criminals anymore? R-A-C-I-S-T.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Thiel"

That would be the Democratic party.
Actually I think they want votes more.  The more illegals the dems can get amnestied, the more votes they can get.  They know that would give them virtual control over most of the country, like how they control California.

this is the main reason IMO trump won the republican primary.  He needs to get on Sessions back to do something about it.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"What is the Oakland mayor's reaction upon learning she may not be allowed to break the law and hide criminals anymore? R-A-C-I-S-T.
of course , that's their response to everything.

Sessions should have charged her right when she said that.  The dems are going to continue aiding and abetting illegals until and unless they find out they can't get away with it.  What sessions does or does not do will have impact on the US for years into the future. He better get it right, and soon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Herman"What is the Oakland mayor's reaction upon learning she may not be allowed to break the law and hide criminals anymore? R-A-C-I-S-T.
of course , that's their response to everything.

Sessions should have charged her right when she said that.  The dems are going to continue aiding and abetting illegals until and unless they find out they can't get away with it.  What sessions does or does not do will have impact on the US for years into the future. He better get it right, and soon.

What the fuck is he waiting for? Grow a pair and prosecute the bitch.

Wazzzup

[size=150]California Appoints Illegal Alien to State Office[/size]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/15/california-appoints-illegal-alien-state-office/">http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... te-office/">http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/15/california-appoints-illegal-alien-state-office/

I'd like to see the Immigration service deport him.  See what the corrupt democrats think of that.  

The leftards are going to keep upping the ante on this until they are stopped.

the idea that a political party can choose what laws they do and don't want to follow is the stuff of dictatorships and banana republics.  The left is ruining America.

cc

The left is ruining .... make that" has ruined" .... all of Western society
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Frood

Sessions isn't the right guy for his job. While I agree with him on some things yet also think he's a war on drugs christian nutsack, he's all over the place and polarizing.

States have certain rights. Legalizing cannabis is a valid one. Ignoring immigration laws and cultivating satellite nations within a federated nation is not. If they want to do that, they should leave the nation and strike out on their own. That is also a legitimate right of theirs.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

That would  be like someone in the control yuan in Taiwan appointing an illegal alien..

They would be removed from office by the president and prosecuted for breaking the law.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"The left is ruining .... make that" has ruined" .... all of Western society

The progtard war on a prosperous and free middle class.

Wazzzup

That would  be like someone in the control yuan in Taiwan appointing an illegal alien..

They would be removed from office by the president and prosecuted for breaking the law.

As it should be.  Somehow that is not happening in the US and it is a serious problem.  Things like this cannot happen in democracies or they will cease to be democracies.

Anonymous

Border Patrol Agents Refuse To Turn Over Wanted Felons Because Of California's Sanctuary Laws

QuoteBorder patrol agents are refusing to hand over illegal immigrants with felony warrants to police in California because they can't be sure local authorities will return the criminal aliens to federal custody, according to a top border security official in San Diego.

Rodney Scott, the chief patrol agent in the Border Patrol's San Diego Sector, said earlier this month that California's statewide sanctuary law was undermining normal cooperation between his agency and local law enforcement.

In a little-reported declaration in support of the Department of Justice's March 6 lawsuit against California, Scott recalled multiple instances in which a Border Patrol agent in the San Diego sector determined that releasing a criminal alien to a local law enforcement would likely result in the person being released without notification to federal authorities.

"In each instance, the Border Patrol Agent determined it was not appropriate, consistent with his or her federal responsibilities to ensure the enforcement of immigration law, to release a criminal alien to the state and local law enforcement," Scott said in a court declaration. "This was because, although the alien was subject to removal, if released to California law enforcement, the alien would ultimately be released into the public."

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/20/border-patrol-agents-refuse-felons/?utm_medium=email">http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/20/borde ... dium=email">http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/20/border-patrol-agents-refuse-felons/?utm_medium=email

Wazzzup

Three illegal immigrants, who avoided capture after Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf blew the whistle on a raid by federal immigration authorities last month, have since been re-arrested for new crimes including robbery and spousal abuse, ICE officials said.

Schaaf tweeted out a warning ahead of the raid in northern California last month, infuriating Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials and the Trump administration. [/quote]

Seems to me she is an accessory to those crimes, and the others that will follow.

So far, she has not been charged with anything.  Where is Jeff Sessions? must be napping again.