The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

The Mayor of Oakland California Should be Arrested and Prosecuted

Started by Wazzzup, March 09, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Canada is no different.  We have thousands of refugees here that have been ordered deported due to criminal behaviour, some of which the order has gone back for at least 10 years.

Why can't we get rid of them?  Their home countries don't want them back, and refuse to issue the paperwork.  So now we're stuck with them.

Not sure why we can't just shove 'em into a plane and fly 'em back to Negroland, but I guess that would be too easy and make too much sense.

The whole world laughs at White nations, as they know we have become huge pushovers.  They laugh in our faces.

Lance Leftardashian

Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf is a heroine for saving those poor victims of American oppression. After all they are more American than Americans because they appreciate it more. An American is an American is an American.
I care, you pay

cc

"heroine" .. get your damned genders "straight" silly boy
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Lance Leftardashian

It may offend Oakland mayor Libby Schaaf if we call her a heroine. We must be vigilant in our use of gender pronouns.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"It may offend Oakland mayor Libby Schaaf if we call her a heroine. We must be vigilant in our use of gender pronouns.

It may offend a lot  of  people if anyone was to call her illegal  actions heroic.

Erica Mena

Why arrest her ? She did everyone a favor

Who will perform the hard labor that makes this state thrive once the illegals are deported ? Not the lazy ass crackers, that's for sure.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Who will be the drug dealers, gang bangers, rapists, and murderers if they are deported.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Who will be the drug dealers, gang bangers, rapists, and murderers if they are deported.

The same ones that are doing it now

You've never heard of the Aryan Brotherhood, have you ?
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Stunned Cunt"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Who will be the drug dealers, gang bangers, rapists, and murderers if they are deported.

Duh, I don't know.

You never  do.

Bricktop

Erica Mena

Aryan Brotherhood, Gacy, Dahmer, Manson, Newton, Columbine, Oklahoma federal building - not illegals
<t></t>

Anonymous

I know Kylie Jenner started the racist garbage, but let's not stoop to her level.