Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

What the Hell Happened to Gordy????

Started by Aryan, March 06, 2018, 09:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I hate to break it to you, but Gordy seems to have found another "samee tirak".

I think its over between you. Move on.

How much does it cost to fix a broken heart?

We should start a gofundme page for Seoul.

Right.

Because he needs more money.  :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I hate to break it to you, but Gordy seems to have found another "samee tirak".

I think its over between you. Move on.

How much does it cost to fix a broken heart?

We should start a gofundme page for Seoul.

Right.

Because he needs more money.  :001_rolleyes:

I do.

Bricktop

Anonymous

I would be really happy if GORDY dropped by and said hello.

ac_smile

Berry Sweet

Gordy is a changed man since he became a born again Christian.  His fasting has allowed him to lose weight and preach the gospel.

Gordy is heading back to Oz tomorrow in a row boat with Renee.  together they will spread the word to all of Oz.  Gordy is planning to come to Vancouver, so keep your date book ready!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Gordy is a changed man since he became a born again Christian.  His fasting has allowed him to lose weight and preach the gospel.

Gordy is heading back to Oz tomorrow in a row boat with Renee.  together they will spread the word to all of Oz.  Gordy is planning to come to Vancouver, so keep your date book ready!!

Back off bitch, Gordon is mine. Come between us again and I will scratch your eyes out.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Gordy is a changed man since he became a born again Christian.  His fasting has allowed him to lose weight and preach the gospel.

Back off bitch, Gordon is mine. Come between us again and I will scratch your eyes out.

:aikido:

Anonymous

Bricktop

Gordy's "samee tirak" will shred you ladies if you try to move on her man.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Gordy's "samee tirak" will shred you ladies if you try to move on her man.

She doesn't scare me.

Aryan

I call BS, Renee would sink the boat in seconds.

Bricktop

Captain - "I told Renee to always stay in the MIDDLE of the boat!!!"

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic01.nyt.com%2Fimages%2F2007%2F11%2F24%2Fworld%2F24ship4.large.jpg&f=1">