The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

HAPPY St PATRICKS DAY

Started by IRISH KAM, March 16, 2018, 07:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Herman"This Sunday be the day. Kiss me if you are hot, I am Ukrainian. ac_drinks

Well at my age I consider myself kinda hot lol, but I can imagine you giving me the same face as your avatar if I leaned in for one  :laugh:

Old Joe might. He can't be too picky.

But instead of that face in your avatar, I imagine you punching him  :laugh:

He would have a wired jaw and he would not have to worry about how to pay to get his yellow teeth filled because they would be gone.

Eating meals through a straw would suck.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Any plans for St Patrick's Day Blazor?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Any plans for St Patrick's Day Blazor?

Not eating a meal through a straw? Well, unless you count the liquid diet I'll be on that day lol.

Well, to start, I'll hit the parade, its the largest St. Patrick's day parade in the Mid-Atlantic region. Then I'll get a Lucky Leprechaun burger from the local beer and burger joint. It has burger, corned beef, swiss, saurkraut, spicy mustard on it, and I dont usually like saurkraut. Then I'll wander around checking out the vendors, hanging out with friends, listening to music, drinking lol. Eventually get some Irish nachos and green beer from this one place and listen to bagpipes, and eventually wind up back at my place at some point that evening, to finish out drinking Irish whiskey til I pass out  :laugh:

Anonymous

Not eating a meal through a straw? Well, unless you count the liquid diet I'll be on that day lol.

Well, to start, I'll hit the parade, its the largest St. Patrick's day parade in the Mid-Atlantic region. Then I'll get a Lucky Leprechaun burger from the local beer and burger joint. It has burger, corned beef, swiss, saurkraut, spicy mustard on it, and I dont usually like saurkraut. Then I'll wander around checking out the vendors, hanging out with friends, listening to music, drinking lol. Eventually get some Irish nachos and green beer from this one place and listen to bagpipes, and eventually wind up back at my place at some point that evening, to finish out drinking Irish whiskey til I pass out  :laugh:

On Sunday Blazor?

What city is holding the parade?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

On Sunday Blazor?

Lol, no not Sunday, on Saturday the city holds the festivities. Roanoke Virginia. They shut down most the streets but its a small city. LOT of turnout usually. Parade usually goes for an hour and a half.

Anonymous

On Sunday Blazor?

Lol, no not Sunday, on Saturday the city holds the festivities. Roanoke Virginia. They shut down most the streets but its a small city. LOT of turnout usually. Parade usually goes for an hour and a half.

Sounds like fun, if one likes to drink alcohol.

Blazor

On Sunday Blazor?

Sounds like fun, if one likes to drink alcohol.

Im sure its just as fun without the alcohol, but I wouldnt know  :laugh:

Like 20,000-30,000 people come to this thing.

https://www.visitroanokeva.com/blog/post/roanoke-best-st-patricks-day-cities-united-states/">https://www.visitroanokeva.com/blog/pos ... ed-states/">https://www.visitroanokeva.com/blog/post/roanoke-best-st-patricks-day-cities-united-states/

Blazor

The sidewalks wind up overflowing lol.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0RqSHOXgAA6tq8.jpg">

Anonymous

Lots of events Blazor..

How far do you live from Roanoke?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Lots of events Blazor..

15 minutes lol.

Anonymous

15 minutes lol.

Be sure to arrange a ride Blazor if you will consume alcohol.

Blazor

15 minutes lol.

Be sure to arrange a ride Blazor if you will consume alcohol.

Yes mam  :43(2):

As long as I space it out, and stop well before time to drive, I'll be ok to get home. Thats where I get extra tipsy lol.

Gaon

I don't know what Vancouver offers for March 17. I don't think there are many people around here of Irish extraction.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

I like St Paddy's Day. My girlfriend and I plus a few other people will do a pub crawl along Dunlop Street here in Barrie on Saturday. Pretty well all of the bars will offer some sort of Irish theme. And just so everybody knows,  am not Irish. :laugh3:

Anonymous

All St Patrick's Day events in Calgary are held at private venues.