Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

HAPPY St PATRICKS DAY

Started by IRISH KAM, March 16, 2018, 07:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

All St Patrick's Day events in Calgary are held at private venues.

Blazor

I hope you bastards got some Irish whiskey, and if you did, that it was Kilbegans! SO smooth. I got some more lol. 2 bottles, Im stocked for the weekend.

ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Gaon

Quote from: "Fashionista"All St Patrick's Day events in Calgary are held at private venues.

I have never heard Irish music live. That would be fun.
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"I like St Paddy's Day. My girlfriend and I plus a few other people will do a pub crawl along Dunlop Street here in Barrie on Saturday. Pretty well all of the bars will offer some sort of Irish theme. And just so everybody knows,  am not Irish. :laugh3:

Hope y'all have a great time, as I'll be doing the same pretty much lol  ac_drinks

Blazor

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Fashionista"All St Patrick's Day events in Calgary are held at private venues.

I love it! Hell I found there is a local Irish Jam Session at a local pub once a week here, I went this week, and there were 2 bagpipers, 3 on fiddle, 3 on flute, one on drum, a mandolin, and 2 banjos. Sounded good. I cant wait til Saturday, when the Pipes and Drums kick in and come marching down the street.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

I love it! Hell I found there is a local Irish Jam Session at a local pub once a week here, I went this week, and there were 2 bagpipers, 3 on fiddle, 3 on flute, one on drum, a mandolin, and 2 banjos. Sounded good. I cant wait til Saturday, when the Pipes and Drums kick in and come marching down the street.

I like Scottish marching bands.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I like Scottish marching bands.

:thumbup:

I "think" Im Scotts Irish. Im still looking into family history.

Anonymous

Tomorrow is the big day Blazor. If you were in Barrie, Ontario I would invite you along on a pub crawl along Dunlop Street. No driving tomorrow. Everything is within walking distance.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"Tomorrow is the big day Blazor. If you were in Barrie, Ontario I would invite you along on a pub crawl along Dunlop Street. No driving tomorrow. Everything is within walking distance.

Right on man! And I would join ya!  ac_drinks

Yeah once I park downtown, everything is within walking distance for me too, and I'll be down there a while. I can only afford so much anyway, so that helps with pacing myself lolol. But I'll prolly have 6-8 drinks within the 6-8 hours I'll be down there. I'll stop an hour or so before having to drive, and I'll be going somewhere else I'll have to pace myself at. Then I'll eventually wind up back home, where I wont have to pace myself  :laugh:

Happy St. Patrick's day tomorrow man, hope you have fun!

Same for all you Cashews! Dont just sit around the house this weekend, partake in merry making with friends, even if it doesnt involve alcohol  :thumbup:

Btw, on iTunes radio, there is a couple Celtic channels I listen to, check 'em out. Im sure other apps prolly have some similar stations too.

Anonymous

I can walk to Dunlop Street from my condo, so no pacing myself. I will get loaded.

I am Korean-Canadian, but I have a ball every St Paddies. Bring on that Celtic music.

Anonymous

Fuck the Irish. Ukrainians can drink those Western pansies under the frickin table.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"Fuck the Irish. Ukrainians can drink those Western pansies under the frickin table.

:mad:

I thought we were friends Herman!

ac_beating

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"I can walk to Dunlop Street from my condo, so no pacing myself. I will get loaded.

I am Korean-Canadian, but I have a ball every St Paddies. Bring on that Celtic music.

Lol lucky you. I will at first, then breathe, then get loaded again that evening lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Fuck the Irish. Ukrainians can drink those Western pansies under the frickin table.

ac_beating

As long as you know your place. Ukrainians are built better than West Europeans.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

ac_beating

As long as you know your place. Ukrainians are built better than West Europeans.

:laugh:

But I am swift and agile! Remember what happened to Chuck Norris when he went up against Bruce Lee!

:laugh: