Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

HAPPY St PATRICKS DAY

Started by IRISH KAM, March 16, 2018, 07:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I am frickin jealous. I wish I could go to a few bars tomorrow. I am stuck here in a wellsite trailer beside a service rig for the next two weeks minimum and probably three weeks before I can go to my farm in Saskatchewan until next December. The old lady and I are going to the Dominican Republic for a week after that.  ac_drinks

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"I am frickin jealous. I wish I could go to a few bars tomorrow. I am stuck here in a wellsite trailer beside a service rig for the next two weeks minimum and probably three weeks before I can go to my farm in Saskatchewan until next December. The old lady and I are going to the Dominican Republic for a week after that.  ac_drinks

Right on man, you have my sympathies lol, I'll drink one for you! A thimble full  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Man, Lucky Leprechaun burger, deep fried oreos, Irish nachos, bagpipes, alcohol, great music, excitement in the air, good friends, man its going to be a good day tomorrow! Im so excited.... and I just cant hide it, Im about to lose control and I think I like it! lololol, that song lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Herman"I am frickin jealous. I wish I could go to a few bars tomorrow. I am stuck here in a wellsite trailer beside a service rig for the next two weeks minimum and probably three weeks before I can go to my farm in Saskatchewan until next December. The old lady and I are going to the Dominican Republic for a week after that.  ac_drinks

Right on man, you have my sympathies lol, I'll drink one for you! A thimble full  :laugh:

:MG_216:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Man, Lucky Leprechaun burger, deep fried oreos, Irish nachos, bagpipes, alcohol, great music, excitement in the air, good friends, man its going to be a good day tomorrow! Im so excited.... and I just cant hide it, Im about to lose control and I think I like it! lololol, that song lol.

I quit drinking fourteen years ago. But, I will be home about four or five am tomorrow. My wife and I are thinking about going to a pub that will have really good Irish stew on the menu. It took a lot of years of sobriety for me to be able to go in a bar without getting the urge to drink. Maybe Sunday before my next trip I'll order a Shamrock shake from McDonald's. :yahoo:

Anonymous

i saw a few people wearing green today when I went shopping.

Gaon

My wife and I and our little girl plan to go to Celtic Fest in Surrey tomorrow.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

One of my guests has arrived. Official kick off to St Paddy's has begun. I am an honourary Irishman until Monday morning. :yahoo:

Anonymous

Erin go bragh. I don't know what it means, but I read it on an Ireland tourism poster.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"Man, Lucky Leprechaun burger, deep fried oreos, Irish nachos, bagpipes, alcohol, great music, excitement in the air, good friends, man its going to be a good day tomorrow! Im so excited.... and I just cant hide it, Im about to lose control and I think I like it! lololol, that song lol.

I quit drinking fourteen years ago. But, I will be home about four or five am tomorrow. My wife and I are thinking about going to a pub that will have really good Irish stew on the menu. It took a lot of years of sobriety for me to be able to go in a bar without getting the urge to drink. Maybe Sunday before my next trip I'll order a Shamrock shake from McDonald's. :yahoo:

Awesome man! Hope ya had fun. Man, walking into a bar I feel requires a drink lol. But kudos to you man, that must take a lot of willpower.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"i saw a few people wearing green today when I went shopping.

Was a sea of green here lol. More showed up than last year it seemed.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"One of my guests has arrived. Official kick off to St Paddy's has begun. I am an honourary Irishman until Monday morning. :yahoo:

Lol hope ya had fun. My day was weird in a way, but good over all. I drank a lot, but never got drunk.... somehow! Still cant understand that lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Velvet"Erin go bragh. I don't know what it means, but I read it on an Ireland tourism poster.

I had to look it up lol, means "Ireland forever!"  ac_drinks

Bricktop

OK.

So, I am confused. Why is a southern boy, and a Korean-Canadian celebrating an Irish Saint?

I probably have more Irish blood in me than you guys...and none showed up in my DNA test!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"OK.

So, I am confused. Why is a southern boy, and a Korean-Canadian celebrating an Irish Saint?

I probably have more Irish blood in me than you guys...and none showed up in my DNA test!!!

I don't get that either. Irish wish they were Ukrainians.